LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 208 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
for some of us, bars are not an option due to family, b***hes whining, etc...

That sucks for you bro!

I'm gonna say f**k it this Sunday and just go. There's a little dive bar right down the street from my house with sunday ticket. I'm pretty certain I'll be the only niner fan in the house.

If you could get out trust me you will like the SF Bar & Saloon in West LA, it will be well worth your drive, every TV in the bar is the Niner game only.

That's not necessarily a good thing. I like watching other teams from a glance here and there. Especially the SEA vs JAX game and the ARI vs HOU game.

Pico is a little far for me. I'm in the IE.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
It has nothing to do with the Cowboys. As I much as I hate them their game will be aired at 10am PST and Fox was supposed to have the doubleheader and show our game at 1pmPST. Now due to the MLB playoffs CBS will have the doubleheader instead.

Fox 10am
KC vs. Dal

CBS 10am
NYG vs Oak

CBS 1pm
NE vs. Den

Damn Baseball.

It's a lot more fun to blame Dem Girls
fox just changed this game in some areas of the country to the niners/falcons! i'm hoping they've changed the LA area too :(
Originally posted by frenchmov:
fox just changed this game in some areas of the country to the niners/falcons! i'm hoping they've changed the LA area too :(

no. Fox got the double header last week. CBS gets the second game this week. to the internet I go again

Where's the link? It hasn't changed since 10/8.

All of southern California appears to be getting Dallas and KC except the San Diego area.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:

All of southern California appears to be getting Dallas and KC except the San Diego area.

Southern California shouldn't get the privilege of watching 49ers games anyway. They should only get Raiders games.

Originally posted by B650:

Southern California shouldn't get the privilege of watching 49ers games anyway. They should only get Raiders games.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Can those of us who are only temporarily here get some sort of pass?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner3030:

Yes, you're excused if you proudly wear your 49ers gear on Sundays.

MAN!!! after a beat down like that good thing they didnt show the game over here.
We would of been the punchline for the whole week in So Cal

so my cousin who lives in dubai and has no idea wtf a first down is gets to see the game live, while im a 1 hour flight away and i have to watch the games on a tiny, laggy stream hope they show the texans game here
no texans game either
Share 49ersWebzone