Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 664 users in the forums

49ers accuse Jets of Tampering *Updated*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm starting to wonder why this is taking so long, and when they nailed us it was over rather quickly.
If it's taking this long, I doubt anything happens.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I'm starting to wonder why this is taking so long, and when they nailed us it was over rather quickly.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
If it's taking this long, I doubt anything happens.

Actually the charge filed against us (within the Lance Briggs case) wasn't surfaced until the ruling/punishment against us had actually happened. Matt Maiocco mentioned a while back, that Chicago had filed the charges 4-5 months before the situation went public.

These aren't cases that go through fast (whether they're against a crappy team, or a spotlight team), specially now with all the pending lock-outs/cap-less year possibilities.

A thorough investigation is already being made as we speak, we just probably won't find out our tampering results, nor Tennessee's charges against the Redskins (Haynesworth-gate) until February or March.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM ]
they contacted deion
Originally posted by WestCoast:
they contacted deion

It's because I sent Goodell an email saying he better look into NEON pink Deion.

just kidding,

GO NINERS 3-1 I hope after week 4.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I HATE how the media is swinging on the jets nuts. It's annoying as hell.


yeah i hate the jets. ryan is an ass and the media loves sanchez. but what i dont get is for a while the jets were pretty gay and worthless, but even though they failed with favre ever since they made that trade theyve been a trendy team. the jets are f**king gay and i hope they go 3-13, even though theyll probably make the playoffs.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I HATE how the media is swinging on the jets nuts. It's annoying as hell.


yeah i hate the jets. ryan is an ass and the media loves sanchez. but what i dont get is for a while the jets were pretty gay and worthless, but even though they failed with favre ever since they made that trade theyve been a trendy team. the jets are f**king gay and i hope they go 3-13, even though theyll probably make the playoffs.

the media loves the jets because theyre from new york. Jets and Giants are always on NFLN and ESPN because they are east coast teams and they happen to be playing well right now. the east coast bias is alive and well
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I HATE how the media is swinging on the jets nuts. It's annoying as hell.


yeah i hate the jets. ryan is an ass and the media loves sanchez. but what i dont get is for a while the jets were pretty gay and worthless, but even though they failed with favre ever since they made that trade theyve been a trendy team. the jets are f**king gay and i hope they go 3-13, even though theyll probably make the playoffs.

i hope the saints destroy the jets
Giants,Jets,Knicks,Yanks and Mets. ESPN has a big apple fetish. Yankees aint won a world series in 10 years and you'd think they won em all since '95 if you drink the ESPN Kool Aid. The NFL could send a big message by making them pay for this. We all know they did it. If I was accused of something I didnt do, I sure as hell do more than a couple statements calling the accusations false. Guilty as charged.
Jets fans are the only fans that boo their first round pick in the draft year in and year out. I don't remember a year since I have been watching the draft (since early 90's) that they haven't boo'd there pick. East coast teams get alot more love on ESPN and NFLN because of their "East Coast Bias". Goodell will find a way to screw th Niners on this, mark my words.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I HATE how the media is swinging on the jets nuts. It's annoying as hell.


yeah i hate the jets. ryan is an ass and the media loves sanchez. but what i dont get is for a while the jets were pretty gay and worthless, but even though they failed with favre ever since they made that trade theyve been a trendy team. the jets are f**king gay and i hope they go 3-13, even though theyll probably make the playoffs.

i hope the saints destroy the jets

i second the notion
Originally posted by WestCoast:
they contacted deion


link?
Fck the jets our defense would shut his ass down. No doubt in my mind.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I HATE how the media is swinging on the jets nuts. It's annoying as hell.


yeah i hate the jets. ryan is an ass and the media loves sanchez. but what i dont get is for a while the jets were pretty gay and worthless, but even though they failed with favre ever since they made that trade theyve been a trendy team. the jets are f**king gay and i hope they go 3-13, even though theyll probably make the playoffs.

i hope the saints destroy the jets

i second the notion
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I HATE how the media is swinging on the jets nuts. It's annoying as hell.


yeah i hate the jets. ryan is an ass and the media loves sanchez. but what i dont get is for a while the jets were pretty gay and worthless, but even though they failed with favre ever since they made that trade theyve been a trendy team. the jets are f**king gay and i hope they go 3-13, even though theyll probably make the playoffs.

i hope the saints destroy the jets

The Saints destroying the Jets and another loss for the Panthers would make me ....
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone