LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

49ers accuse Jets of Tampering *Updated*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DownSouth:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
does anyone remember what happened to the packers when they filed tampering charges against the vikes?

nothing right?
Nothing happened b/c the Pack didn't produce enough initial evidence to get the NFL to investigate further.

According to PFT, the Niners DID produce enough evidence to the NFL to get the NFL to investigate further. PFT said something like the NFL was looking at which 2 other teams' head of security would be assigned to do the tampering investigation.

the reason i asked is because the packers didnt get reprimanded for filing false charges.
Rex Ryan is slowly turning into the next Head Coach that I hate. Along with Bellicheat and Man-gina
How about the best of both worlds?

We sign Crabtree to a multi-year deal AND we get draft picks from the Jets and any other teams found guilty of tampering?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
How about the best of both worlds?

We sign Crabtree to a multi-year deal AND we get draft picks from the Jets and any other teams found guilty of tampering?

All that good luck to the 49ers? I dont think so, not with the East Coast bias
is crabtree in here?
Originally posted by rxrunner:
is crabtree in here?

yes Crabtree is in your computers
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Crabtree? He's googling g****e as we speek
He'll sign late tonight, I had a premonition about it:

Originally posted by smashmouth51:
The only reason Crabtree is in SF to sign is because the crap is about to hit the fan on the Jets. Cashtree did not want to get banned from the NFL for a year for illegally neogoiating with other teams or the Jets backed way off from making promises to him. He figured he had better grab that brass (gold) ring while the merry-go-round was still running.

good point
So I've asked several Jets fans this and none of them can give me a solid answer.

Why would the Niners make this kind of accusation if there was no proof of the Jets tampering? I mean, why the Jets; why not the Rams or the Bears? In short, why would we choose the Jets to pick on?

Any ideas?

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by rxrunner:
is crabtree in here?

yes Crabtree is in your computers

this will help him get out
If Crabtree signs within the next week, I wonder if he's going to sing like a canary about the teams that had tampered with him.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
He'll sign late tonight, I had a premonition about it:

that sh*t was beyond funny.

but i'll bet he actually did imagine it. No one would say that on camera with that much excitement if they hadn't. maybe not exactly like that, but still.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fzrdave:
If Crabtree signs within the next week, I wonder if he's going to sing like a canary about the teams that had tampered with him.

If he does and gets us any picks next year, that'd be cool with me
Don't know where else to post this:

"Niners reps Jed York, Scot McCloughan, Paraag Marathe are meeting with Eugene Parker, Michael Crabtree at an undisclosed location."

From MM's twitter.

Sweet. Do work jed, do work!
Share 49ersWebzone