There are 176 users in the forums

Patrick Willis knocks out another...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Wells got lucky but the lineman blocking for him sure didn't. Haven't seen anything on this so check it out.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8129c3a1/Chris-Wells-Highlight-WK-01-vs-49ers-2009
jesus, willis mad that guy drop to his knees just like that jets wr from last year. haha
Nice hit but he took himself out of the play. He should have blown up the fullback #31 or whoever that is.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nice hit but he took himself out of the play. He should have blown up the fullback #31 or whoever that is.

Each game Willis seems to get better and better. I still feel bad for that Jets player.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

yeah, dodge the 1st blocker so he can movew on and block someone else. that is a great play by willis. he eliminated a great blocker so someone else can make a play.
He fu$*ing trucked that boy.
Julius Jones is boutta have a longggg day on sunday.
Willis doing that to Hasselbeck would be awesome.
WOOOOOOW haha. That poor Guard didnt even see it coming. He was pulling and then BOOM!!! My God.

HITSTICK!!!!!!!!!
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Good god I wonder how Willis will perform when he hits his prime!!
WoW it was a pulling guard too. without a doubt willis is the baddest man on the planet
  • B650
  • Veteran
That's what I'm talking about.
Just for the hell of it:

(careful, the music gets loud and crazy)

Share 49ersWebzone