Shop Find 49ers gear online

Curry vs Willis:Unstoppable force vs The Immovable object

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
i think he means who would win in a fight, not who would you rather have

I hope thats what he meant

no this thread is discussing how much we all hate Patrick Willis and how bad he sucks

oh if thats the case, f**k patrick Willis that dallas cowboy loving gaylord man f**ker

You wouldn't be saying that if he packed your fudge

im saying that cuz he hant offered to
Yeah Curry is named after my favorite food, so he is better than Willis.
There's no way Aaron curry is even close to being on Willis' level. Pats the best in the game and if you want proof you'll get it this Sunday when he makes hasselback his baby back b***h.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Unstoppable force vs The Immovable object ? I thought we were going to save this for the Viking/Niner game. Petterson vs Willis?

that already happened!
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Unstoppable force vs The Immovable object ? I thought we were going to save this for the Viking/Niner game. Petterson vs Willis?

that already happened!

Awesome video! He'll do it again week 3.
Originally posted by jerryricefan80:
I'm sorry, this is ridiculous. You are attempting to compare a proven leader of a defense who is arguably the best MLB in the game today with a rookie? Please. I think it is actually an insult to P-52. Maybe wait a year or two on this one and ask it on a non 49er/Seahawk forum where you could garner a more unbiased response.

YEA WHAT HE SAID!

You have a nerve!!!!!!!!!

Thats not even a fair poll bud Willis is Canton bound while Curry is just a rookie trying to compete for a ROY award...........think before you post next time!!!!!!!!!!

By the way this is a response to Mr TonyStarks
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Sep 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM ]
Curry is one day older than me!
This is a fair poll, i mean with Curry's outstanding play with his whole 4 tackles and everything.

wow.
#1. NFL.com ranked Willis has the best MLB in the league.
#2. What the hell has Curry done? Whoa.. a 4 tackle game against the lowly Rams. Average that out and that's around 60 tackles. What a beast (sarcasm alert). Willis had 174 tackles his ROOKIE season and 141 tackles his SOPHMORE season.

Will someone PLEASE tell me why this thread even exists??? Willis can not be compared to ANY MLB in the league right now. Can not. Should not. Look at the film, look at the stats. No one comes close. And this isn't me being a biased Niner fan. Facts are facts. You can't dispute it. It's comparing Tom Brady to Mark Sanchez. Come on..
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
#2. What the hell has Curry done? Whoa.. a 4 tackle game against the lowly Rams. Average that out and that's around 60 tackles. What a beast (sarcasm alert). Willis had 174 tackles his ROOKIE season and 141 tackles his SOPHMORE season.

Will someone PLEASE tell me why this thread even exists??? Willis can not be compared to ANY MLB in the league right now. Can not. Should not. Look at the film, look at the stats. No one comes close. And this isn't me being a biased Niner fan. Facts are facts. You can't dispute it. It's comparing Tom Brady to Mark Sanchez. Come on..

1- Curry plays SAM...Willis is a MIKE.

2- Willis had had some 4 tackle games himself and one was vs........THE RAMS.

Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

1- Curry plays SAM...Willis is a MIKE.

2- Willis had had some 4 tackle games himself and one was vs........THE RAMS.

Yes, but those 4 tackles were on ONE PLAY!!!!
Originally posted by Xestenz:

Yes, but those 4 tackles were on ONE PLAY!!!!

Ughh, two different positions, and Patrick Willis is already 2 years ahead of Curry within terms of established dominance/proven consistency. Willis will be the starting NFC ILB at the 2010 Pro Bowl, while Curry will probably be a (OLB) reserve behind either Lance Briggs or D-Ware (if Curry can stay healthy/consistent).

-But I just wouldn't be surprised if Curry goes all the way, cause within the past 10 years 8 linebackers have won rookie defensive player of the year awards.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Curry all the way.

Oh by the way I am Indian.
Willis is a bust, Curry FTW

Aaron Curry could whoop Chuck Norris's ass, Patrick Willis could only manage to wipe it.

I wish Willis didn't suck

What??
Share 49ersWebzone