Curry vs Willis:Unstoppable force vs The Immovable object

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Willis is a bust, Curry FTW

Aaron Curry could whoop Chuck Norris's ass, Patrick Willis could only manage to wipe it.

I wish Willis didn't suck

What??

yep you heard him,

Ever since his rookie season Willis has sucked balls.... did you see him miss that tackle on hightower... disappointing
[ Edited by modninerfan on Sep 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM ]
Curry is a chump! He hasn't done anything in this league to even mention his name with Patrick Willis.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Sep 18, 2009 at 2:26 PM ]
curry shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence with patrick willis yet. patrick is a proven beast, curry still has his training wheels on as an NFL LB. what did he have, 4 tackles in the last game?
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Aaron Curry could whoop Chuck Norris's ass, Patrick Willis could only manage to wipe it.

What??

yep you heard him,

Ever since his rookie season Willis has sucked balls.... did you see him miss that tackle on hightower... disappointing

OH Yes a total bust. He should be kicked out of town. He's even worse than Alex Smith
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Patrick Willis farted and Chuck Norris spontaneous combusted.

What??

yep you heard him,

There are times when the sarcasm is appropriate, but you guys are just being stupid right now! There is nothing funny about making retarded remarks like that!

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Sep 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM ]

What??

yep you heard him,

There are times when the sarcasm is appropriate, but you guys are just being stupid right now! There is nothing funny about making retarded remarks like that!

Okay before you edited that why are you calling me out
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 18, 2009 at 3:45 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

What??

yep you heard him,

Okay before you edited that why am i being called out

Cause I thought you were the one that had responded.... I still dont like you though! I disagree with your comments most of the time and our opinions are so opposite sometimes that it pisses me off.
Originally posted by valrod33:

What??

yep you heard him,

Okay before you edited that why am i being called out

Cause I thought you were the one that had responded.... I still dont like you though! I disagree with your comments most of the time and our opinions are so opposite sometimes that it pisses me off.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't care if you guys are being facetious or not, criticizing Patrick Willis should be a banable offense.

sarcastic or not...this is down right blasphemy
Jeevus , I made a simple post trying to hype the next big things in football and newbs take it anally to try to make me look stupid.

Alot of people don't know about A.Curry.

I think he's gonna be a problem.

I just wanted to hype up how when two badasses collide, the destruction they'll cause.

Now I got nerds pm'ing me and whatnot.

''Well, technically ......'''

SHUT UP NERD. lol
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jeevus , I made a simple post trying to hype the next big things in football and newbs take it anally to try to make me look stupid.

I just wanted to hype up how when two badasses collide, the destruction they'll cause.

SHUT UP NERD. lol

Fail.

Vets took this sonb***h over cuz that's how we roll homie

It's all love though!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Can we stop fawning over Seahawk players
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

SHUT UP NERD. lol

wasn't trying to make you look stupid at all...i just think Willis is ten times the player than Curry at this point in time
Share 49ersWebzone