There are 179 users in the forums

Briggs Waived

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They'll sign Briggs to the practice squad.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I guess that means Ahmad Brooks is healthy, Im pretty sure we will get Briggs on our PS. I think once Pashos is a little more comfortable here, Sims will get the boot.

yup
I say Sims
MM just report they release D.Briggs
oops didnt read previous page
  • JDog
  • Veteran
[url=null]null[/url] http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/49ers-Sign-T-Pashos-LB-Briggs-Waived/5e676a5f-e3a6-43dc-b31c-9cef92a87a0f

Here ya go have fun!
He will on PS
practice squad!!!
he'll end up on the PS, too raw for a team to add him to there 53 man roster.
Have you hoid da newz!? EXTRY! EXTRY!

The coaches must really like Curtis Taylor. He is currently the fifth safety on team.

I would have guessed Taylor of RJF would have been waived to make room.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
The coaches must really like Curtis Taylor. He is currently the fifth safety on team.

Roman will be gone next year so we need to see what we have in him. ICE, Franklin, and Evans are nothing special, so keeping 2 rookies that can fill those spots is very important.

I'm really shocked we're putting someone with passrush potential on the PS. Why not put the 5th Safety? We must be concerned about M.Lewis....otherwise we have Goldston, Roman, Smith no reason to keep Taylor on the 53
This must mean Ahmad Brooks is healthy and should be ready to go against AZ. Im confident we will get Briggs on the PS and I think once Pashos gets little more time with the team, they will cut Sims.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Roman will be gone next year so we need to see what we have in him. ICE, Franklin, and Evans are nothing special, so keeping 2 rookies that can fill those spots is very important.

Franklin is better than many webzoners make him out to be. About 3 yards/carry when the opposing RB goes up the gut. Not the best NT, but not horrible either.
Share 49ersWebzone