There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Discussion Thread

If Crabtree doesn't sign before the Arizona game, it is a guarantee he plans to sit out the season.
The difference is that the 49ers have not complained about any specific team tampering with Crabtree. All we have so far is a person with a conflict of interest (Sanders) making claims that have yet to be substantiated.

I think it at least warrants an investigation since Sanders is an NFL employee.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Crabtree doesnt wanna be a 49er... so we dont want him.

I am begining to think that.
Come on Crabtree we are waiting.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
The difference is that the 49ers have not complained about any specific team tampering with Crabtree. All we have so far is a person with a conflict of interest (Sanders) making claims that have yet to be substantiated.

I definately think Sanders should be asked where he got this information from.

And he should give out that information since he is an NFL employee.
Originally posted by Luca:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Crabtree doesnt wanna be a 49er... so we dont want him.

I am begining to think that.

same.

if he doesnt sign by nov 12 he cant play rest of the season and assured that he will most likely decide to renter draft if it went that long
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by tohara3:
Come on Crabtree we are waiting.

STILL waiting!

[img=]
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Former Lee County Jail spokesman now NFL Spokesman... WTF!?

[img=]
This whole thing makes me sick! I hope he gets picked 3rd round next year. I remember I was so excited earlier this year to see him slide to us in the draft, I thought "finally things are going our way" only now to be reading all this crap about a player who I feel now doesn't even deserve to wear an NFL jersey, but to even think he has a right to consider wearing a 49er jersey. The love is gone...

FCK CRABTREE!!!!

Proven 49ers always get paid.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Exactly! Either Sanders is inappropriately using his position as an NFL Analyst to pressure the 49ers into meeting Crabtree's demands by falsifying information OR he has factual information that another team has expressed their desire to trade for and pay Crabtree his contract demands. In either situation the league should be investigating the conduct of one of its personnel as it has clearly been detrimental to the 49ers bargaining position.

[ Edited by Mookster on Sep 8, 2009 at 12:43:04 ]
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by tbyrdc3:
This whole thing makes me sick! I hope he gets picked 3rd round next year. I remember I was so excited earlier this year to see him slide to us in the draft, I thought "finally things are going our way" only now to be reading all this crap about a player who I feel now doesn't even deserve to wear an NFL jersey, but to even think he has a right to consider wearing a 49er jersey. The love is gone...

FCK CRABTREE!!!!

Proven 49ers always get paid.

what did deion sanders get arrested for?
Originally posted by Mookster:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Exactly! Either Sanders is inappropriately using his position as an NFL Analyst to pressure the 49ers into meeting Crabtree's demands by falsifying information OR he has factual information that another team has expressed their desire to trade for and pay Crabtree his contract demands. In either situation the league should be investigating the conduct of one of its personnel as it has clearly been detrimental to the 49ers bargaining position.

The reason it's a conflict of interest is that it drives up the perception of demand on Crab's services by a NFL employee.

It becomes tampering if a NFL team is identified as actually discussing (with Crabtree) the possibility of Crab's playing for them.
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:

I think for walking around with that POON RAT on his chin!
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by KNRO1670:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I think for walking around with that POON RAT on his chin!

We all part of tha POON RAT club... Tha POON RAT club.... The POON RAT club!

[img=]