There are 207 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why not a peep from the 49ers on this tampering issue?

An NFL employee goes on national TV and says that he and Crabtree know that there are two teams out there who would pay and trade for him? Multilple sources are coming out of the woodwork wtih tales of teams looking to trade for him etc?

Like PFT said.... Why aren't the 49ers LIVID about all this noise?

If I'm York, or our so called football orcale Parragg, I'm on the phone with Goodell looking for some F-ing answers. Why the hell isn't the NFL asking F-ing Deion who his source is?

This seems like a weak team with a weak front office getting the shaft.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by bjghum:

An NFL employee goes on national TV and says that he and Crabtree know that there are two teams out there who would pay and trade for him? Multilple sources are coming out of the woodwork wtih tales of teams looking to trade for him etc?

If I'm York, or our so called football orcale Parragg, I'm on the phone with Goodell looking for some F-ing answers. Why the hell isn't the NFL asking F-ing Deion who his source is?

Maybe they like the shaft.

If I'm York, or our so called football oracle Parragg, I'm on the phone with Goodell looking for some F-ing answers. Why the hell isn't the NFL asking F-ing Deion who his source is?

• Mex49
This should be moved to NFL talk until that f**king twat signs
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes, I'm starting to think Jed and the boys love the shaft.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes, I'm starting to think Jed and the boys love the shaft.

And they still can't figure out what it looks like.

How do you know they are not doing this, and as professionals (unlike that tool Sanders) believe that this should be handled in a discrete and professional way?

I give the 9ers a lot of credibility for maintaining their composure and professionalism throughout. Calling out Crabtree or his possee, crying publicly over tampering, discussing contract terms to the press, etc. would do nothing for their image.

In fact, it seems that most commentators are giving the 9ers a lot of credit for how they've handled this situation so far.
My thought is that he knows we want to run a power running style offense and that our QB's are mediocre AT BEST so he doesn't think he can get more than what is guaranteed in his contract. It would be hard for him to put up impressive numbers with such mediocre QB play and our style of offense. Should we just forget about him??? I already kind of have.

Edit: and YES, I blame Dion because he has filled Crabtree's head full of garbage. Plus I think the league should force him (Dion) to cough up the information he knows regarding teams he says would pay Crabtree more or find a new career.

[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Sep 8, 2009 at 14:06:13 ]
Originally posted by Mex49:
This should be moved to NFL talk until that f**king twat signs

Crabtree is still the property of the 49ers, but I get your drift.
Sources: Crabtree no closer to ending holdout

FIDO it

I think this is actually a good sign. It shows that the niners believe they will get Crabtree signed so they don't need to push the issue. So far no one on the 49ers staff has said anything negative about crabtree. This shows they are keeping things on the up and up.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
In the meantime, Crabtree has been staying and working out in the Bay Area. His father, Michael Sr., said his son was “just working to get bigger, stronger and faster.” The elder Crabtree, who said his son recently spent a day catching passes from former NFL quarterback Trent Dilfer, declined to talk about the contract.

Originally posted by battletowin:

In the meantime, Crabtree has been staying and working out in the Bay Area. His father, Michael Sr., said his son was “just working to get bigger, stronger and faster.” The elder Crabtree, who said his son recently spent a day catching passes from former NFL quarterback Trent Dilfer, declined to talk about the contract.

Hopefully Trent talked some sense into the kid while throwing him some passes.
Originally posted by battletowin:

Trent Dilfer comes across as such a greasy little rat, I wasn't surprised to see his name in the article.

[ Edited by IDontGetNaked on Sep 8, 2009 at 14:08:01 ]
Share 49ersWebzone