LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 365 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DJD:
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Can't believe this douche, way to play a part in corrupting a young mind.

Deion needs a calculator, some of the examples he was using were wrong and he had the frikkin graphic right infront of him, what a ruhtard.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Deion needs a calculator, some of the examples he was using were wrong and he had the frikkin graphic right infront of him, what a ruhtard.

Exactly, what the hell is he talking about? I love how apparently Mark Sanchez made more "real money" than Jackson, except it's the same amount, only a year tacked on. He is a complete idiot. What the hell are they paying them with Deion, fake money?

link

It's called "bling, bling" arithmetic
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

link

Exactly, what the hell is he talking about? I love how apparently Mark Sanchez made more "real money" than Jackson, except it's the same amount, only a year tacked on. He is a complete idiot. What the hell are they paying them with Deion, fake money?

Just goes to show, if this is his advisor/mentor... who can even do 1st grade math (which # is larger) do we really want him here?

I want his talent but leave the baggage in Dallas.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
woohoo, now we can repeat all of the same arguments.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I've about had it with him. If he's not going to meet with the owner let him start pondering his next move next offseason.

Give him this weekend. He will be on the sideline of the Texas/Tech game. Let him get that itch to get back in the game. Let him talk to the people around the game. Then come Monday, hopefully something can get worked out.

hope you're right

Most fans have given him since the day following the draft. At this point he doesnt need an itch, he needs a rash. If he has to go back to his school to talk to "advisers" at this point, its pretty much a lost cause. It tells you something when a headcase in Ricky Jean Francois will sign with the team but Crabtree wont.

I believe Crabtree would have already signed, but pride is keeping the two appart. This contract dispute is a national story. People were waiting to see which side was going to fold first. The niners do not want to be viewed as weak for letting a rookie push them around. Crabtree's camp doesn't want to be seen as foolish for holding out this long and having nothing to show for it. Both side will come together and come to an agreement that will allow eachother to save face. Niner will sign him to the original amount stated before, but there will be a roster bonus after a year or two.
everyday that i wake up and check the webzone and it still says that crabtree is not signed is like being stuck in a nightmare
I think Deion brainwashed Craptree into thinking he could get $40 Million because they are named the" 40 niners "

link

I hadn't seen that. Thanks for posting the link!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k you crabdouche

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
This face to face meeting stuff sounds all too familiar.

Hopefully Michael doesn't go all Corleone on the Niners. Jed should check the bathroom stalls.

Eddie D will be in town this weekend . . . Crabtree should be the one checking the bathroom . . . " . . . either your signature or your brains will be on this contract."

Yeah, how could anyone forget that Jed York is, after all, a DeBartolo, nephew of Don Eddie. Then BADABING! Jed would cap Eugene Parker then Cra$tree at the table then flee to Sicily.
[ Edited by Psinex on Sep 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM ]
Per Kevin Lynch:

I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks:

1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=47765#ixzz0RJpt9RH3
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigMar:

link

It's called "bling, bling" arithmetic

Good job stereotyping.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Per Kevin Lynch: I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks: 1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers. Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=47765#ixzz0RJpt9RH3

he definitely wont go top 10 next year if those are legit concerns.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Per Kevin Lynch: I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks: 1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers. Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=47765#ixzz0RJpt9RH3

he definitely wont go top 10 next year if those are legit concerns.

on way he goes top 10 is if one of those two teams that peon mentioned is picking there, even then, i can see cold feet for those two teams with what he has turned out to be ego wise. if it gets to that point, he's a late 1st round pick
Share 49ersWebzone