There are 229 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Ang:
Originally posted by zozell:
Ang can u Pin the old one for easier reference? I suppose we all can use the "Search" feature... but what fun would that be?

Howbout...NO.

Someone can link it if ya want.

I just want to know how MD escaped without a warning in the last thread... he said some pretty messed up things to a few posters (including a "sucks to be you" to someone).

I just bring this up because a lot of posters have been getting warned lately for what I and other posters would consider "minor" instances. If the code of conduct is going to get stricter around here, then it should be a universal thing.

This is not the place for this, but yet another reason the thread is locked and I restarted it here.

I will review the old thread and deal with any issues. However, one thing I need for you all to understand, is that we don't catch everything right away. If anyone sees an issue of concern, please feel free to PM us to bring it to our attention....BEFORE you respond and escalate the problem.

This being said, please keep this thread on topic and Pm me with future concerns.

Thanks.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Don't know if this has been posted yet

The Crabtree Saga- Scott Wright

man, i would love to draft brandon spikes
"And, by the way, 49ers' president Jed York has still not gotten an answer from Camp Crabtree about proposal of face-to-face meeting."

Matt M. Twitter
Originally posted by ads_2006:
"And, by the way, 49ers' president Jed York has still not gotten an answer from Camp Crabtree about proposal of face-to-face meeting."

Matt M. Twitter

Camp Crabtree must be worried the 9ers will ask Crabtree to run a 40 yard dash before they sign him.... or maybe they are negotiating a luxury box for his "cousin and posse" before they agree to meet.
I've about had it with him. If he's not going to meet with the owner let him start pondering his next move next offseason.
I wonder how many people are running into the old thread with edits lol
[ Edited by 5280High on Sep 16, 2009 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I've about had it with him. If he's not going to meet with the owner let him start pondering his next move next offseason.

Give him this weekend. He will be on the sideline of the Texas/Tech game. Let him get that itch to get back in the game. Let him talk to the people around the game. Then come Monday, hopefully something can get worked out.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

Give him this weekend. He will be on the sideline of the Texas/Tech game. Let him get that itch to get back in the game. Let him talk to the people around the game. Then come Monday, hopefully something can get worked out.

hope you're right
Originally posted by 5280High:
post turned into mod ping

Sometimes you just need to point at the monkey and laugh. Instead of throwing Poo with him.
Originally posted by 5280High:
post turned into mod ping

Sometimes you just need to point at the monkey and laugh. Instead of throwing Poo with him.

Not if you got a really good arm

The biggest thing that would help us in this process and also make a statement to Michael Crabtree and Eugene Parker would be...

A WIN THIS SUNDAY!!!
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Can't believe this douche, way to play a part in corrupting a young mind.
Originally posted by teeohh:

hope you're right

Most fans have given him since the day following the draft. At this point he doesnt need an itch, he needs a rash. If he has to go back to his school to talk to "advisers" at this point, its pretty much a lost cause. It tells you something when a headcase in Ricky Jean Francois will sign with the team but Crabtree wont.
Originally posted by PTulini:
The biggest thing that would help us in this process and also make a statement to Michael Crabtree and Eugene Parker would be...

A WIN THIS SUNDAY!!!

True.... that and Craptree needs to recognize time to FIRE Eugene Parker!
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by PTulini:

A WIN THIS SUNDAY!!!

True.... that and Craptree needs to recognize time to FIRE Eugene Parker!

Need's fire his 'advisor' Deon Douche Sanders too
Share 49ersWebzone