LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by DJD:
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Can't believe this douche, way to play a part in corrupting a young mind.

Deion needs a calculator, some of the examples he was using were wrong and he had the frikkin graphic right infront of him, what a ruhtard.

It's called "bling, bling" arithmetic

Good job stereotyping.

only in your mind.... now why would that be?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Deion needs a calculator, some of the examples he was using were wrong and he had the frikkin graphic right infront of him, what a ruhtard.

Good job stereotyping.

The thing sterotypes is that they are usually true.
Take his ugly ass face off the home page!
Originally posted by susweel:

link

Good job stereotyping.

The thing sterotypes is that they are usually true.

Interesting how he made no mention of the Michael Corleone picture in "reply 91" as "stereotyping"..... enough said.
The bitterness of some of you guys posts is bordering on ridiculous. When this kid signs, you guys will be "all over his jock".
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
The bitterness of some of you guys posts is bordering on ridiculous. When this kid signs, you guys will be "all over his jock".

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

I will not, I can guarantee you that. I don't care if he turns into the next Jerry Rice I will never like his greedy stupid ass.

all will be forgiven once he makes his first catch

his teammates however, may not be as enthused

seriously, you'd think crabtree personally spit on their mommas or something. Kinda odd to be honest.

I'd like him to sign, but there is no point in getting my blood pressure elevated over it. As Deion himself said, " you can't miss what you never had."

I think its also important to remember his age. I would hate to have some of the decisions I made in my early twenties national news. I can only imagine if I was surrounded by a bunch of yes men and a little cash in my pocket.

Take it for what its worth but nancy gay was on csn and she said she thinks this gets resolved very soon.
Originally posted by natrone06:

I think its also important to remember his age. I would hate to have some of the decisions I made in my early twenties national news. I can only imagine if I was surrounded by a bunch of yes men and a little cash in my pocket.

I would have never turned down 16 million dollars
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Take it for what its worth but nancy gay was on csn and she said she thinks this gets resolved very soon.

yea, problem is crabtree has not personally spoken on this. Everything we hear is hearsay and conjecture.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone know how long Jamarcus Russell held out for??
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by natrone06:

I would have never turned down 16 million dollars

You have no idea what you would do. Its so beyond any of our realities that its impossible to say. Yeah the logical answer is of course you would take the deal but you never know. My only point is how many dumb decisions did you make as you started becoming a man. I know I made my fair share. Crabtrees are just under a microscope broadcast at a national level.
Share 49ersWebzone