There are 287 users in the forums

Why Your Team Sucks: San Francisco 49ers (Deadspin Article)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haha that was good
Originally posted by socalniner:
I chuckled when i read this:

Quote:
This was the franchise that taught John Madden how to suck dick. Long before Brett Favre came into the league, Madden was privy to working the 49ers' shaft like he was being paid in platinum bars for it.

Now that was some funny s**t.
ha, darn raider fans.
Originally posted by socalniner:
I chuckled when i read this:

Quote:
This was the franchise that taught John Madden how to suck dick. Long before Brett Favre came into the league, Madden was privy to working the 49ers' shaft like he was being paid in platinum bars for it.

Bingo. One of the reasons I loved Madden.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Well that was more of an attack on our fanbase than the team itself imo. kind of random.

The things they said about the fanbase are on point. A lot of our fans have this stupid "I'm better than you" attitude. They whine when fans get rowdy. They complain that we're supposed to be "classy." This is a damn football team! We are FANS of the team, this is not a damn country club get-together.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Aug 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Brave. I was gonna post this yesterday, but I feared the wrath of 'Zoners without a sense of humor.

I was debating as well...

I'm actually shocked at the response. Maybe my disclaimer in the original post?

Either way, the rest are pretty funny as well. The Detroit Lions one was way too easy though

http://deadspin.com/5345209/why-your-team-sucks-detroit-lions

Gotta love that pic

This should have been Detroit's picture:

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Brave. I was gonna post this yesterday, but I feared the wrath of 'Zoners without a sense of humor.

Either way, the rest are pretty funny as well. The Detroit Lions one was way too easy though

Gotta love that pic

This should have been Detroit's picture:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Well that was more of an attack on our fanbase than the team itself imo. kind of random.

The things they said about the fanbase are on point. A lot of our fans have this stupid "I'm better than you" attitude. They whine when fans get rowdy. They complain that we're supposed to be "classy." This is a damn football team! We are FANS of the team, this is not a damn country club get-together.

LOL
LOL... So much hate written by in-the-closet Niner fans... And you know they had to be fans at one point to be so ass hurt over our team.
Jeez, and I was feeling all high and mighty.

Originally posted by D_Niner:
LOL... So much hate written by in-the-closet Niner fans... And you know they had to be fans at one point to be so ass hurt over our team.

People hate success, and at one point we were one of the most successful teams in NFL history. Of course they're gonna hate the 49ers. A lot of people hate the Patriots right now. I could care less about them, but I'm not like a lot of other people.

Gotta love that pic

IS that Stafford hanging with a Hooters babe? Most be good to be him these days.

The review of the Broncos is pretty funny also, no mention of Nolan though.

http://deadspin.com/5347795/why-your-team-sucks-denver-broncos
Share 49ersWebzone