There are 43 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Last 49ers game you missed (exclude preseason)

I am a die-hard Niners, last game I missed was when we lost to Titans back in Nov. 2005, 33-22. Otherwise, I never miss a game, going in person when I can, or watching on Sunday Ticket. I live outside the Bay Area and even preseason games not being broadcast, I listen on-line via The Bone. What was the last game any of you have missed?
[ Edited by Jamespowers on Aug 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM ]
I have only missed one game in the past 10 years, it was the final game of 07 against the broncos. I listened to it on Sirius.
the last niner game i missed was back in 99 when the niners played the redskins but i have not missed a game since preseason or regular season.
last year vs. the rams...we were down so i left to the movies....big mistake missed the Josh Morgan td for the win
you will miss no more games or else
Well, define missed... There is a few that I was not able to watch until two days later, because I was out of town. I did watch the DVR as soon as I got home though, so does that count as missed?

If I don't count the DVR games, I haven't missed a game since 07'. It was one of the games that Dilfer started, and I couldn't stand to watch his sorry behind...
OK...I admit it, I'm sick....

The last time I missed a game?

I've had to miss several games because of work, however, now I have DirecTV and Sunday Ticket (thanks to my wife!) so now I can DVR the games if I have to miss them.
I'm an usher since I was 16 years old in 1977. I've missed 2 games total in 32 years. The last was in 1995 against Tampa Bay.

Go Niners !!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
English it speak you
Originally posted by KRS-1:
English it speak you

Sorry, I fixed it. I am at work, typed it too fast clearly. My bad
I cannot even remember the last time I missed a 49er game. It had to be sometime in the 80s when I was still a youngster because I cannot recall ever missing one.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Well, define missed... There is a few that I was not able to watch until two days later, because I was out of town. I did watch the DVR as soon as I got home though, so does that count as missed?

If I don't count the DVR games, I haven't missed a game since 07'. It was one of the games that Dilfer started, and I couldn't stand to watch his sorry behind...

That does not count. You did watch it (hopefully no one spoiled anything for you) I cant blame you not watching Dilfer playing in 07. I would just get drunk watching him play in 07, helped the pain. I guess I did not miss that Titans-49ers game in 05, I followed it at nfl.com gamecenter.
2nd half vs. the Rams, second time we played them in 2007.

Watching Hostler & Dilfer lose to an easily beatable team...
Originally posted by NickSh49:
2nd half vs. the Rams, second time we played them in 2007.

Watching Hostler & Dilfer lose to an easily beatable team...

I remember that game, I had quite a few drinks during that game. I stopped watching the 4th qrt. of the KC-49ers game in 2006. Losing 41-0 was sad.