LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They have been bad for so long, and we have 5 championships. I would rather see them succeed than the Seagulls because the Cards have a history of failure.
Yeah, f**k THE TARDS UP
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
They have been bad for so long, and we have 5 championships. I would rather see them succeed than the Seagulls because the Cards have a history of failure.

See I would rather continue to see them fail because their team features a bunch of douchebags like Warner and Dockett who I can't stand and I hate them. Punk b***h team full of punkass b***hes. f**k the cardinals.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

See I would rather continue to see them fail because their team features a bunch of douchebags like Warner and Dockett who I can't stand and I hate them. Punk b***h team full of punkass b***hes. f**k the cardinals.

agreeeeeed^^^
f**k THE CARDINALS
f**k them. i hate their whole team.

one more time!!
f**kKKK THE CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!
go ahead and lock it this post...i just needed to get it off my chest
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Agreed, i was so hyped that we would put them in their place this season, after warner used us to get money.

NOt to mention i hate the cardinals players attitudes. Its all good though, warner will retire this offseason, boldin will leave.. Hightower will hold out for more money.. etc etc.
It has come to this: We need to get angry at another team because of our failures. I hate this part of the season.
f**k the f**ken b***h ass cardinals!!! And there p***y ass players!!! I hope there plane crashes on the way to frisco. f**k the cardinals!
It has come to this: We need to get angry at another team because of our failures. I hate this part of the season.

dude....have some fun
this is footballlll this is rivalriess...
your supposed to get angry
i love this part of the season...but it could be a little better
Originally posted by momoney925:

dude....have some fun

Fine.....Its all Favre's fault! Screw Favre!!!!!!
Originally posted by momoney925:

dude....have some fun

Fine.....Its all Favre's fault! Screw Favre!!!!!!

f**k old quarterbacks..

FINALLY MY TYPE OF THREAD!!!!!!! so what if our season is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we gon' beat the sh*t out of those TARDS!!!!!
Let's get em we can start a losing streak for those dumb birds
f**k emmmm
i think the cardinals are gonna blow us out.
I hope someone on our defense rips Kurt Warner's smug motherf**king head off.
Share 49ersWebzone