There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? December 14, 2009

Where? San Francisco (Game being broadcast locally on ESPN)

When? 6:30 pm PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Updates going into week 14:

27th in pass defense, 5th in rush defense, Willis now is the leading tackler.
Part of me wants to believe this will be a let down game for the Tards seeing how they just got a huge win over the Queens.

We'll see - they are still the Tards and they can be just as erratic as the Nines.
we are going to lose on MN on National TV !
Why bother
I'm tryinig to find a reason to care about this game... Every game we've needed to win we've lost.. The titans lose was the onset... Losing to the Hawks when we are clearly a better team is just depressing.. Screw it bring on the off-season optimism!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I'm tryinig to find a reason to care about this game... Every game we've needed to win we've lost.. The titans lose was the onset... Losing to the Hawks when we are clearly a better team is just depressing.. Screw it bring on the off-season optimism!

Well if we finish with only one loss in the NFC West, that's always a good thing.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Well if we finish with only one loss in the NFC West, that's always a good thing.

I really hope we win & sweep the Cardinals. I want a big win on monday night at home.
We're gonna rock!!!!!!!!

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
We're gonna rock!!!!!!!!

If we beat the Cards we have something to build on. If we lose, it's 7-9 or 8-8.
Remember 2006. We couldn't get to the playoffs, but we certainly spoiled some chances for other teams. I am pumped up not because we have a chance at the playoffs, but because we have the division leading Cards coming to our house trying to stir up s**t. You know they are going to be cocky. They should as they have three games over us with the NFC West in their grasp.

Time to take them out, right now!

We still need to come out on national TV and demonstrate what we are really about, we still have an opportunity.

We have to show we can compete and beat the ones that beat Minny. We have to show that we are a team of the future and have a QB who can take us there. We have to show that we can bounce back from a horrible loss. We have to show we are good.

We have to show that we can win. Monday it begins again.

Originally posted by ninertico:
Remember 2006. We couldn't get to the playoffs, but we certainly spoiled some chances for other teams. I am pumped up not because we have a chance at the playoffs, but because we have the division leading Cards coming to our house trying to stir up s**t. You know they are going to be cocky. They should as they have three games over us with the NFC West in their grasp.

We still need to come out on national TV and demonstrate what we are really about, we still have an opportunity.

We have to show we can compete and beat the ones that beat Minny. We have to show that we are a team of the future and have a QB who can take us there. We have to show that we can bounce back from a horrible loss. We have to show we are good.

Are you and Michelle coming to the game, Tico?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by ninertico:

Are you and Michelle coming to the game, Tico?

It is up in the air right now... I will know by Friday though...
Share 49ersWebzone