There are 166 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is his game to really prove he is the future. We are expected to blow out STL and DTW, therefore, these next two games should really show us what we have... Both teams are fighting for the playoffs, and present good challenges. Regardless, I hope it is a good game! My first primetime game, cant wait!
I am flying out from Vegas for this Game......My first home game and Tailgate... Hoping for very gppd game. And that they get Gore a little more involved.
Go 9ers!
If you are coming to the game, the Official Tailgate Thread is here -
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=134393
WIN! WIN! WIN!
So Arizona is saying they're preparing for Gore but I really don't buy it. They'll be preparing mostly for Smith this week. I'm guessing they're going to install the same game plan against us that they had against Minnesota so Alex will be seeing a lot of zone and a lot of gap blitzing.

All the experts have picked against us. I love this. Let's cram it right down their throat.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
So Arizona is saying they're preparing for Gore but I really don't buy it. They'll be preparing mostly for Smith this week. I'm guessing they're going to install the same game plan against us that they had against Minnesota so Alex will be seeing a lot of zone and a lot of gap blitzing.

All the experts have picked against us. I love this. Let's cram it right down their throat.

lol
  • B650
  • Veteran
We'll win if the defense contains Warner.
I don't just want to win. I want us to finally put an entire game together and kick their a$$ and give the NFL a taste of what is to come in 2010.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
I don't just want to win. I want us to finally put an entire game together and kick their a$$ and give the NFL a taste of what is to come in 2010.

At 5-7, I'll take any win at this point.

I want to win this game even if there is nothing on the line anymore. F#ck the tards they are my most hated division rivals. Even back then when they suck they talk a lot of $hit its time to kick their @ss double sided.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I think the cards will be scoring like crazy on our defense.

But, this means it gives our offense a chance to put up big numbers since we won't be sitting on a lead.

Another 300 for Alex!!!

Don't really care about the win as much since playoffs went away after the Seattle game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We can use this game to showcase the team and show the rest of the league that the Niners are on the way next year.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I want this TEAM TO SHOW ME that they are the team to watch in the very near future. Even Ronnie Lott said this morning - It's not JUST Alex Smith but the cast around him....Gore, VD, Crabz, Morgan, Walker, J.Hill, Staley, Willis, Lawson........If the TEAM would just stop "shooting themselves in the foot..." who knows just how good we can be!!!!!!!

Get it done,....It's our time...go 49ers!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone