LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go Niner's ...."Flip the Bird's"
I believe in this team, they now realized that this is the team they have to beat every year for the next 10 years to win the division, this is the best opportunity to showcase to the world our new passing game and how we can combined it with frank the tank... and I believe crabs is going for 150 200 yard receiving ( I know I must be crazy but I think this is going to be his best game of the year)...

If we beat the cardinals the expectations for next year will be huge and with the offense we have, I think finally we can cash in...
Expect the field to be a quagmire on Monday night. The conditions will be miserable: a rain-soaked field and near-freezing temperatures.

Quagmire = lots of Frank Gore, and a conservative, minimize-the-turnovers offensive game plan for the Niners. I don't expect to see a lot of shotgun or lots of passing plays under these field conditions. "We go out. We hit people in the mouth."
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Expect the field to be a quagmire on Monday night. The conditions will be miserable: a rain-soaked field and near-freezing temperatures.

Quagmire = lots of Frank Gore, and a conservative, minimize-the-turnovers offensive game plan for the Niners. I don't expect to see a lot of shotgun or lots of passing plays under these field conditions. "We go out. We hit people in the mouth."

Far from near freezing temps..maybe a wet field from rain over the weekend..other than that its clear. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/94101?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared
Last weeks loss to Seattle is still lingering in my system. That one literally hurt!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Far from near freezing temps..maybe a wet field from rain over the weekend..other than that its clear. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/94101?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

We will see another 45 passes by Alex Smith. The 49ers will not run it very much. AZ defense sucks against the pass and they're stout against the run. If we do have ANY success running it will have to come with pitches and misdirection plays.

We need to come out and quickly air it out. We need to be unpredictable. That my friends is the best way to hit anyone in the mouth.
one thing for sure is we need to beat them to let people know this is our divison and we just let it slip threw our hands.. we are the better team and we need to prove it. so what if we don't make it to the playoffs i know it sucks but the fact of the matter is this game still has alot riding on it..
Originally posted by vaniner757:
one thing for sure is we need to beat them to let people know this is our divison and we just let it slip threw our hands.. we are the better team and we need to prove it. so what if we don't make it to the playoffs i know it sucks but the fact of the matter is this game still has alot riding on it..

If we beat ARI Monday Night then:

Okay, we are NOT a better team than AZ. We are closing the gap fast but they are better than we are. Quite frankly, they are the most LOADED team in the NFL in my opinion.

That still doesn't mean we can't go out there and kick their a$$e$ though.

minimize turnovers with Gore

Originally posted by Spoonerism:

Okay, we are NOT a better team than AZ. We are closing the gap fast but they are better than we are. Quite frankly, they are the most LOADED team in the NFL in my opinion.

That still doesn't mean we can't go out there and kick their a$$e$ though.

We're not closing any gap. The best thing for the future of this franchise would be for Arizona to drop 60 on us.
I just bet my huge Zona fan buddy 20 bucks on the niners +6, so we better figure it out.
f**k THE CARDINALS!!!!!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Share 49ersWebzone