There are 186 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
seahawks d is garbage we should if raye calls a good gm and the team plays like they did yesterday should be a win no doubt
Goldson's poor play is a concern to me. He wiffed on a sack when he was blitzing and he also missed a couple key tackles.

I really hope that Goldson gets it together against the Seahawks. Given time, Hasselback is a good QB.

-9fA
Crabs will have his best game of the year vs. Seattle!

Niners 31 Seahawks 14.

Huge game and hopefully Arizona loses because I have tics to the Monday Night Game vs the Cards....making the trip from Ohio....
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We must stop Forsett

We must protect Alex

We must attack on offense
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Somebody better tell Matt Hasselbeck that Patrick Willis is coming.

Seahawks team meeting

Coach Mora: Alright Matt we are playing Patrick Willis and the 49ers this week

Hasselb***h
Originally posted by valrod33:

Seahawks team meeting

Coach Mora: Alright Matt we are playing Patrick Willis and the 49ers this week

Hasselb***h

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Go 9ers!!!

Dogs by -1
[ Edited by Kolohe on Nov 30, 2009 at 8:37 AM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=134329

Time to sharpen the running game. We're playing Gore's b*tches. Big runs against Seattle every year.
We have a shot

Minnesota is gonna own the Cards...we gotta beat seattle to set up a fight for a tie for first place, the seahawks game is very important, so lets all cheer for the vikes to crush the f**king cardinals while we kick some seahawk ass, this thing aint over yet

• Silky
  • Veteran
I don't care what anybody says, this is going to be a TOUGH game for the Niners.

I was right, like some other people, when I said the 9ers would dominate the Jaguars. The jags came off a 3 game winning streak against meaningless teams. Now we play the Seahawks and my gut tells me this will be no cake walk. You never know what you're going to get with Matt Hasselbeck. He has his great days, and then his really crappy ones. If Matt is feeling it, we need to watch out and put pressure on his a**.

So, this game for me depends on how Hasselbeck plays. I am pretty sure we can shut down their run and force them to pass. They have a good tight end too in Carlson.

All this being said, I think we win 24-17 (but not easily)
[ Edited by ApatheticIAm on Nov 30, 2009 at 8:53 AM ]
can't believe I am rooting for to teams that beat us....I still hate Vince young and Brett farve.
  • x49ersx123
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Snider8706:
can't believe I am rooting for to teams that beat us....I still hate Vince young and Brett farve.

I too look forward to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDe2TORrVE

happening
Originally posted by NM49ERFAN:
Great win today. This is a must win game for us because if we win and the cardinals lose we will only be 1 game out of division going into the Monday night game. Its also important because we're right there in the thick of the race for wild card. Hopefully Gore has one of his usual games against the Seahawks. We have a chance.

Completely agree. We need to come out aggressive & take the crowd out early & put the Seahawks in catch up mode.
Share 49ersWebzone