LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? December 6, 2009

Where? Seattle (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 1:15 pm PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

6-6 BABY !!! . . . The Arizona Game will be meaningless unless we are 6-6 and 4-0 in the Division . . . and of course we need the Vikings to cooperate.

easy money

GO NINERS!
I can easily see the vikings destroying the cardinals

49ers need to be careful in seattle though
Seattle is going to be gunning to spoil our party. Hopefully, the niners can carry the momentum and improve upon the spreadcoast offense!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I can easily see the vikings destroying the cardinals

49ers need to be careful in seattle though

Agree 100 percent about the Seattle game
If we open it up early look for Gore to have his usual big day in seattle.
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Great win today. This is a must win game for us because if we win and the cardinals lose we will only be 1 game out of division going into the Monday night game. Its also important because we're right there in the thick of the race for wild card. Hopefully Gore has one of his usual games against the Seahawks. We have a chance.
Any significant injuries for Seattle?

We really need to win this game, I hope the team isn't looking ahead to the AZ game.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
We really need to win this game, I hope the team isn't looking ahead to the AZ game.

No way. The niners have no right to look over any team.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Teams can't stack the box against the Niners (or do so at their own peril). I think this means Gore gets a lot more running room and coupled with the fact he owns the Seahawks I expect a big day for the O.
we're going to smoke the seachickens, favre is going to carve up the cards defense.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Teams can't stack the box against the Niners (or do so at their own peril). I think this means Gore gets a lot more running room and coupled with the fact he owns the Seahawks I expect a big day for the O.

Yeah Gore had big runs last game. Forsett has been playing well but like we did today the defense needs to make plays in the red zone. I can see this being a close game.
Share 49ersWebzone