There are 172 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After the GreenBay loss, yesterday's win was a shot in the arm. A lot of things need to happen for us to make the playoffs...everyone knows that.
All we can do at this point is win the ones we are supposed to (Seahawks, Lions and Rams), and go all out vs the Eagles.
As for the Monday night game vs AZ, well, the entire nation would be watching (so I think), we BETTER win that.
yea but the cardinals have a good shot at losing next week. and we have about as good chance at winning as they do losing. then if we can beat them again on monday night that would be a three game swing starting from yesterdays games!!!! I don't think the chances of all that happening are good but its possible and i can hope!!

go niners
we must win!!!!!
I love it, playoff hopes in November! Seattle will NOT be an easy win for us, though. Don't forget Alex's last trip to Seattle, we need Gore to be involved as he's usually ultra-effective against Seattle, and our defense needs to keep creating turnovers like they did today and shut Forsett down. I do think we win this one, though, but it will be closer than our last contest.
IF we continue to attack and be aggressive from the get go...we can (theoretically) beat anyone. Seattle may be tougher than Jacksonville, but we spanked them before. Not to mention they just suck (look at their record). Smith is familiar with Seattle and has some heroic moments (as we all know) in Seattle. Shouldnt be too difficult. Again, we just have to play smart and be aggressive at the same time.

Its like the saying goes...Worker smarter not harder.

Attack when we need to attack and run when we need to run. I thought the best thing about Sunday's game wasnt necessarily the spread or shotgun..but the BALANCE. Smith was in shotgun only 55% of the game. We kept the defense HONEST enough with the RIGHT plays at the RIGHT time (see the 4th and 1 to VD). No one expected that.

Thats going to be key the rest of the season.
December is where it is all laid on the line. This is the month where we can make that push for our division title. Five more games left with two more potential playoff teams to face in AZ and Philly. Right now, this next divisional game is huge! We have to take it to them at their house.

Then, we get to see Farve and Co. take it to the Tards at home on Sunday night!

I honestly think we will have the same game plan against Seattle as their secondary is not that great, but it seems their running game has come to life. Either way they come at us, we have to keep being aggressive on all sides of the ball.

This is still a tough game...divisional foes always are!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Is Rocky Bernard still with the seahawks!!!!
Originally posted by Nes49:

No he is a Giant now

http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=BER235952

The hell did you have to bring him up... Quick somebody take Bernard out at the knees before Smith goes into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

where's hawksfan, I want his perspective on the game

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This game is a pick em according to vegas.
Originally posted by teeohh:
we must win!!!!!

we must win every game from here
but Cards face Minny
so that sorta gives us a break

bird hunting anyone?
Seattle always plays us real tough, and I think it will be a hard-fought win, "if" we win. I haven't checked their injury report yet, but I am guessing their secondary is no different than Jacksonville's. They do not have an elite running back, but Hasselback and his WR's will be our biggest problem. If we can shutdown their passing game, we will win. If our pass rush does not show up, it is going to be a long day for niner fans...
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

The hell did you have to bring him up... Quick somebody take Bernard out at the knees before Smith goes into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

OMG.....I can picture Alex having nightmares bout Rocky.....
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

OMG.....I can picture Alex having nightmares bout Rocky.....

F*ck Rocky Bernard and the Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone