There are 231 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
playing on my birthday

MY BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM THE NINERS BETTER BE A WIN
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
playing on my birthday

MY BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM THE NINERS BETTER BE A WIN

yeah
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I can easily see the vikings destroying the cardinals

49ers need to be careful in seattle though

Agree 100 percent about the Seattle game

I'm not happy with the play of our secondary since the last time we played them. In that game we enjoyed good coverage down field, I'm not sure if that is going to happen this time around. I'm confident we can shut down their run game and I'm also confident they have the ability to throw that ball on us. The key to this game, unlike the last time we played them, is going to be if we can bring pressure, IMHO.

Offensively, picking on Cole in the middle should pay dividends...and open up the pass. Everybody in the zone will be screaming around here "WTF was Raye thinking running the ball up the gut" next week, but it is the best way to attack them....Cole is a big time liability for them, he can't hold the center for s**t, we already saw that in week two.

The secondary has me worried as well. Garrard had a lot of yards today and if it wasn't for our Front 7 creating turnovers today and getting sacks, it would be a much closer game.

and the two missed feild goals lol

Oh yeah, that too. Scobee tied the record for the shortest field goal missed at 21 yds.
Biggest part of this game will be the spread.

More specifically if we can run effectively from a spread formation. If we cant, then we will have a difficult time in this game and others.
the weather forecast looks like sh**..rain or possibly snow showers..time to get the tank ready
  • B650
  • Veteran
Must-win game.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
the weather forecast looks like sh**..rain or possibly snow showers..time to get the tank ready

Outstanding... we can't make it an interesting season without at least one juicy 'weather' game!!!
GOOOOO NINERS!!!!!!!
Somebody better tell Matt Hasselbeck that Patrick Willis is coming.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

• hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by B650:
Must-win game.

Im pretty sure every game is a must win from here on out because the only realistic chance we have of going to the playoffs is going 10-6
I am so stoked. I am going to my first Niner away game this weekend. Best part about it is that I have front row tix in the end zone right where the Niners come out. I know I will be losing my voice from this game, but it will be well worth it.
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
I am so stoked. I am going to my first Niner away game this weekend. Best part about it is that I have front row tix in the end zone right where the Niners come out. I know I will be losing my voice from this game, but it will be well worth it.

it's my first 49er away game too..we have season tickets, but my family wanted to take me to an away game. I'm hyped up for this game. Crabtree jersey for sure. Fu** the 12th man.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Any significant injuries for Seattle?

Walter Jones IR
Brandon Frye IR

Interesting notes:

Rookie SLB Aaron Curry has been removed from the Seahawks' nickel package.
Now only a mere early-down linebacker, Curry is barely averaging five tackles a game. The No. 4 overall pick hasn't been nearly as effective as No. 15 overall pick Brian Cushing for the Texans. Seahawks GM Tim Ruskell should be kicking himself for drafting Curry over Eugene Monroe in April.

In addition to Julius Jones, the Seahawks declared third QB Mike Teel, S Jamar Adams, G Mike Gibson, G Mansfield Wrotto, DT Red Bryant, TE Cameron Morrah, and DE Derek Walker inactive for Week 12. Justin Forsett starts at tailback. Everyone else is ready to go.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Any significant injuries for Seattle?

Walter Jones IR
Brandon Frye IR

Interesting notes:

Rookie SLB Aaron Curry has been removed from the Seahawks' nickel package.
Now only a mere early-down linebacker, Curry is barely averaging five tackles a game.
The No. 4 overall pick hasn't been nearly as effective as No. 15 overall pick Brian Cushing for the Texans. Seahawks GM Tim Ruskell should be kicking himself for drafting Curry over Eugene Monroe in April.

In addition to Julius Jones, the Seahawks declared third QB Mike Teel, S Jamar Adams, G Mike Gibson, G Mansfield Wrotto, DT Red Bryant, TE Cameron Morrah, and DE Derek Walker inactive for Week 12. Justin Forsett starts at tailback. Everyone else is ready to go.

Remember when the seabi*** fan were saying that Curry is better than Willis?
Share 49ersWebzone