OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Buy my tickets.

Free?

-9fA
Originally posted by FourNine49:
JAX has a weak secondary. I want to see Smith air it out a few times. That TD pass to Crabtree last week showed that he and Crabtree have somewhat of chemistry. To trust Crabtree to get to that spot with Harris in coverage was quite impressive.

At this point, I don't know what I'm worried about more, the offense or the defense.

I'm more worried about the defense at this point.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Buy my tickets.

Free?

-9fA

Nope, but I will make you a good deal.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Smith better have time to throw. The Jags have only 10 sacks all season, the fewest in the league. If Smith is running for his life again Foerster needs to be gone ASAP.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
JAX has a weak secondary. I want to see Smith air it out a few times. That TD pass to Crabtree last week showed that he and Crabtree have somewhat of chemistry. To trust Crabtree to get to that spot with Harris in coverage was quite impressive.

At this point, I don't know what I'm worried about more, the offense or the defense.

I'm more worried about the defense at this point.

what u need to understand is that we have one of the greatest defenses in the nfl ( although we are a little banged up right now). It is our offense that is holding the defense back. if the offense can stop with all the 3 and out bulls**t, our defense will have time to rest, resulting in threee and outs for the other team, which then means our offense can begin to wear out THERE defense for a change. that=win.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Smith better have time to throw. The Jags have only 10 sacks all season, the fewest in the league. If Smith is running for his life again Foerster needs to be gone ASAP.

He's gonna be running. Every time the Niners have face a sub par defensive they still get pressure. Gotta run some screens to slwo them down a bit then hit wiht something up top.
Originally posted by lamontb:

He's gonna be running. Every time the Niners have face a sub par defensive they still get pressure. Gotta run some screens to slwo them down a bit then hit wiht something up top.

Yeah like those Crabtree screens that Raye loves - the one that he took out of the Texas Tech playbook that keep failing again and again.

-9fA

I agree, and speaking of screens the D needs to step it up when it comes to defending it. We have been getting burned bad on screens latley. PEACE FROM THE FAN
We are favored by 3.5? That is showing a little respect.... hmmm...
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Not really. The Jags got destroyed by Seattle and beat the Rams on the last drive of the game. They suck.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Not really. The Jags got destroyed by Seattle and beat the Rams on the last drive of the game. They suck.

Yah and the home team usually gets 3 points automatically. According to vegas this game is basically a pick em.
*looks around for RonMexico*

f**k the Jaguars
Originally posted by 415fan:

I agree, and speaking of screens the D needs to step it up when it comes to defending it. We have been getting burned bad on screens latley. PEACE FROM THE FAN

Homie in almost every game day thread you can find at least 2 of my quotes talking about the defenses inability to play the screen. and they have to see this on tape. So either the coaching staff is incapable or teaching these guys how to recognize and play the screen, or the players just don't get it. Every week on 3rd and long i guarantee the opposing team will convert a 1st down by usuing the screen pass.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
*looks around for RonMexico*

f**k the Jaguars

exactly