LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We will barely win. 17-13 Niners.

We will start off fast: shotgun spread in the first half and be up 14-0 @ the half...only for Raye and Sings balls to shrivel upward and we go back to i-form conservagame bullsht and Nedney squeaks it out.

Smith once again will be successful out of a spread formation and our running game will have more success. We will all be extremely happy in the chatroom only to be livid in the 4th quarter when we run up the middle on 2nd and 11.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
All of a sudden, the Jags have a winning record and there's a good chance we will lose this game.
The Jags are 2-3 on the road, 1-2 in non conference games, and have a 6-4 record despite being outscored this season by 36 points. Obviously, we gotta get our s**t together, but this is definitely a winnable game.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
All of a sudden, the Jags have a winning record and there's a good chance we will lose this game.

Don't sit on the Jags, we'll wind up like we did against the Titans.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
The Jags are 2-3 on the road, 1-2 in non conference games, and have a 6-4 record despite being outscored this season by 36 points. Obviously, we gotta get our s**t together, but this is definitely a winnable game.

+1
I hope to not be having nightmares of our defenders bouncing off of MJD "attempting" to tackle him.
27-10

Jags

Unprepared team, No tackling, Bad gameplan, Bad coaching
  • RowdyRaza
  • Info N/A
we're gonna lose........
Our only (kinda) saving grace is that we're playing at home.

That being said, we may squeak out a win, probably something like 13-10.

-9fA

JAX has a weak secondary. I want to see Smith air it out a few times. That TD pass to Crabtree last week showed that he and Crabtree have somewhat of chemistry. To trust Crabtree to get to that spot with Harris in coverage was quite impressive.

At this point, I don't know what I'm worried about more, the offense or the defense.
I have a guarantee to make...

that Brian Jennings will dominate yet again.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Buy my tickets.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
We will barely win. 17-13 Niners.

We will start off fast: shotgun spread in the first half and be up 14-0 @ the half...only for Raye and Sings balls to shrivel upward and we go back to i-form conservagame bullsht and Nedney squeaks it out.

Smith once again will be successful out of a spread formation and our running game will have more success. We will all be extremely happy in the chatroom only to be livid in the 4th quarter when we run up the middle on 2nd and 11.

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Don't sit on the Jags, we'll wind up like we did against the Titans.

were in no position to "sit" theyre better than us anyways they better not sleep on us. we should beat the jags at home but then again a team we should beat ends up the other way around with this team and i have no faith in the coaching
Share 49ersWebzone