LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonMexico:
lol

how pathetic are the 49ers if the fans don't expect them to blowout one of the bottom 3 teams in the league

i don't care if they are in our division, if they are desperate or any other BS

this is a new team and I expect us to destroy teams that are bad.

exactly. If we don't destroy them then I don't know what to say.
  • B650
  • Veteran
lol

how pathetic are the 49ers if the fans don't expect them to blowout one of the bottom 3 teams in the league

The problem is that Gore is out. Take away those 2 touchdown runs against Seattle and what do we have? Maybe the outcome isn't 23-10. I know that you can't take those away, but still, you have to question how well Coffee is going to be able to replace Gore, and in general how the offense will fare without Gore. Hopefully we open up the offense a little bit, and I really hope we bring up Sheets and/or activate Jason Hill for this one.

SF 24 STL 13. With Gore, I'd say SF 30 STL 13.
Originally posted by B650:
lol

The problem is that Gore is out. Take away those 2 touchdown runs against Seattle and what do we have? Maybe the outcome isn't 23-10. I know that you can't take those away, but still, you have to question how well Coffee is going to be able to replace Gore, and in general how the offense will fare without Gore. Hopefully we open up the offense a little bit, and I really hope we bring up Sheets and/or activate Jason Hill for this one.

let me build my confidence damn you
  • B650
  • Veteran
lol

Their starting QB and one of their starting WRs are both out. We're playing at home. We're coming off a tough loss. The last time we played the Rams after a tough loss, we destroyed them.

[ Edited by B650 on Sep 30, 2009 at 1:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I may be in the minority here, but i feel a little nervous playing them. This is the first time that i've felt that we should totally annihilate an opponent.

-9fA

Agreed . . . these feelings frighten and confuse me.

lol

Exactly. I'm tired having humble pie. We're playing against one of the worst teams in the league, while our team has shown much improvement. Why shouldn't we feel confident? We killed them last year at home with JTO as our QB for goodness sake.
lol

Their starting QB and one of their starting WRs are both out. We're playing at home. We're coming off a tough loss. The last time we played the Rams after a tough loss, we destroyed them.

I heart you
[ Edited by RonMexico on Sep 30, 2009 at 1:51 PM ]
lol

On top of that Avery is playing like s**t
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
lol

Exactly. I'm tired having humble pie. We're playing against one of the worst teams in the league, while our team has shown much improvement. Why shouldn't we feel confident? We killed them last year at home with JTO as our QB for goodness sake.

Hill was the QB for both Rams games last year. You're probably thinking of the Lions game.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
lol

Hill was the QB for both Rams games last year. You're probably thinking of the Lions game.

Yeah, you're right. My bad. Oh well, it proves my point further then.

I sure hope we come out & are ready to pound & smash the Rams. If not they will make it a close game.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
if we lose to the rams all the credibility of us being for real is out the door and we will be laughing stocks after the skins. what a huge embarrassment this will be if we lose to a team with practically 1 man on offense capable of scoring and we cant move the ball on this joke of a d and i can care less if they got otogwe who i havent heard of at all this yr or any so called promising young player they have on that d's of theirs. we shouldnt overlook these guys but still losing to the damn rams the worst team in the nfl is not a f**king option

Truth
I think people are being cautious with predicting a win because they don't want to get their hopes up and be crushed if their is an upset. That is understandable. I mean, the Niners could be 3-1 come Sunday.

That being said, the Niners will kill them.
f**k THAT!!! WE BETTER NOT LOSE TO THE RAMS!! IT BETTER NOT EVEN BE CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

SF 23 SEA 10 (with gore)...... SF 24 MIN 27 (without gore)..... i love frank.. he's my favorite player.... but even when he's out.. i just don't see why we should not be able to score points against any team. imo...... oh and Minnesota's defense might be a little better than seattle's.
[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on Sep 30, 2009 at 4:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone