LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? October 4, 2009

Where?
San Francisco (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 1:15 pm PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

Just like Coach Singletary says... he enjoys a win on Sunday, then on Monday it's back to work... I think the same goes for a loss...

It will be a long plane ride home, and it will still sting tomorrow... but come Tuesday, this game will be an example to our team. A spark that will ignite the rest of our season... starting with the OBSOLUTE OBLITERATION of the Rams...

I think Coach Singletary will prepare the team as if it is a playoff game. We will not look past them, or underestimate them. We will go into this game laser focused and ready to KILL! Please understand how pissed off our players are at this loss. A close loss stings alot more than a loss that you had no chance of winning. Victory was on their tongues. Yes they were tasting it.

They will KILL the Rams...
I was thinking the same thing. We're gonna be anxious to get this bitter taste out of our mouth this whole week and the Rams are gonna pay for it.

I expect a comfortable win.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I was thinking the same thing. We're gonna be anxious to get this bitter taste out of our mouth this whole week and the Rams are gonna pay for it.

I expect a comfortable win.

Agreed, and I seriously can't remember the last time I thought that we were gonna kick the s**t out of somebody. This is great.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Anybody hear anything about Bulger's injury?
If we don't come out and beat the Rams down I will lose a lot of that good feeling that was gaining after the first 2 wins. If we lose to the Rams my expectations for the rest of the season will be null.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Pogity:
Anybody hear anything about Bulger's injury?

Nevermind, it doesn't look serious
I don't feel sorry for the Rams at all. We need to be relentless against division opponents and careful not to give the game away.

But I know what the thread is trying to say
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Correct me if im wrong but....didn't we playing the Rams after we lost by the exact same score (24-27 to the Cards) last season? If so, oh man.....talk about being a rebound game. Imagine what we're going to do to them this time! LOL

• B650
  • Veteran
Yeah, let's just get this one over with and get ready for a real game (Atlanta).
I doubt the Rams will beat us. The passing game and offense in general for them isn't working. My only worry is that we will let them hang in the game too long. The 49ers need to go out and make a clear statement next week that these are not the 49ers that we have seen in the last 6 years. We took a small step towards doing that with out first three games. The next step is a decisive victory against a team that is inferior.
We will kill them! Mark my words... it will be a blow out...
Never count a Division Rival out, no matter how bad they are
Share 49ersWebzone