LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Personally this game scares me a bit and think 10 pts might be too much. It just seems like a hangover game where the team might take 2-3 days to get over the Vikings loss and not respect the Rams at all.

On paper we should beat them easily. I just think it might be a lot closer than we want it to be.

I would be thinking the same but I rememberd Nolan aint the coach anymore. Singletary will have them ready to play!
The Rams are truley terrible in about every aspect you can be. We will win and win big. Bulger just has to be blitzed because he holds the ball a really long time. I think we beat them by at least 12.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dont tell me, Show me!

Damn rite!
Dont tell me, Show me!

I just want to see us put this game out of reach ....... preferably early.

Another chance to hit a division rival in the mouth ....... and stagger them.

And watch them leave our stadium ..... ..... and saying what the f@ck just happened to us.
[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Sep 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by MadMartz:
The Rams are truley terrible in about every aspect you can be. We will win and win big. Bulger just has to be blitzed because he holds the ball a really long time. I think we beat them by at least 12.

Although you are probably right, I refuse to count them out.

We SHOULD beat them, but stranger things have happened...especially against a Division rival
Usually I try not to get overwhelmed by the hype, but after this week I just don't care anymore. I hope we absolutely smash the lambs into oblivion. The NFC West belongs to the 2009 niners.
Dont tell me, Show me!
I don't think Singletary will let them not take the Rams seriously. I think we will come out pissed off and kick the s**t outta them.
I jus want the 49ers to win... yesterdays loss was terrible and I can't take another terrible loss like that again. Being at the game live was awful and truly wish I wasn't there.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Personally this game scares me a bit and think 10 pts might be too much. It just seems like a hangover game where the team might take 2-3 days to get over the Vikings loss and not respect the Rams at all.

On paper we should beat them easily. I just think it might be a lot closer than we want it to be.

Yeah. All this big talk going on about thumping them is scaring me. Bad Ju-ju in the Karmic arena. I don't like it.

This team better have their head unf**ked, or we cuould be in trouble..this is a big time potential sleeper upset.

And now the Rams apparently have lost their top wideout:
LINK

We have been VERY lucky when it comes to our opponents injuries so far. We have to dominate them this game.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
LINK

We have been VERY lucky when it comes to our opponents injuries so far. We have to dominate them this game.

its not our fault other teams are pussies, This is why singletary was so tough with this offseason made us strong in the man parts
We really need this bye week.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
LINK

its not our fault other teams are pussies, This is why singletary was so tough with this offseason made us strong in the man parts

amen brother.
It's Rams week!! This is a GPS game to let us know if we belong in the elite by not sucking against a weak team.

GPS.
Share 49ersWebzone