There are 235 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
And now the Rams apparently have lost their top wideout:
LINK

We have been VERY lucky when it comes to our opponents injuries so far. We have to dominate them this game.

Well Gore missed the game @ Minnesota and he's gonna miss this game...it's not luck, it's football...
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
This game is a MUST win for the following reasons:

1) Division rival, you must win your divisional games and take every division rival seriously

2) Great teams beat inferior teams no matter what and do not show signs of struggle against them. (See Baltimore vs Cleveland yesterday)

3) It will show the world how resilient this team really is, and show that it has made us a stronger, better team as Singletary has eluded to.
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Personally this game scares me a bit and think 10 pts might be too much. It just seems like a hangover game where the team might take 2-3 days to get over the Vikings loss and not respect the Rams at all.

On paper we should beat them easily. I just think it might be a lot closer than we want it to be.

Yeah. All this big talk going on about thumping them is scaring me. Bad Ju-ju in the Karmic arena. I don't like it.

This team better have their head unf**ked, or we cuould be in trouble..this is a big time potential sleeper upset.

You're right.

We shouldn't talk about running anyone over until we run at least one team over first.

The way we like to play, anything can happen, which includes upsets from either side of the fence.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Sep 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM ]
I don't think Bulger wants to play in this game!!!!
Slam "da Rams......
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
And now the Rams apparently have lost their top wideout:
LINK

We have been VERY lucky when it comes to our opponents injuries so far. We have to dominate them this game.

Well Gore missed the game @ Minnesota and he's gonna miss this game...it's not luck, it's football...

Call it what you want, I don't care. My point still remains: if we have indeed arrived, if we are "for real" like Deion Sanders said, then we have to get a comfortable win.
Originally posted by wshaheen321:

2) Great teams beat inferior teams no matter what and do not show signs of struggle against them. (See Baltimore vs Cleveland yesterday)

That's a big one, too, we need to exhume thorough dominance and fear across the division as to how bad we can step on a team with lesser talent.

I hope we can get a blowout by halftime so we can let Nate Davis take a couple of snaps.
I hope we don't take the Rams lightly. We need a big win. I doubt its going to be a blowout though.
Intra-divisional games are always tough, and this one is still a 'rivalry'.

After this tough loss, and talk about 'getting better' against them, this game against the Rams has me a bit concerned.

We've proven nothing, except that we can come within a few plays of winning OR losing.

We should win this game -- it is at home, 9ers should be motivated, we have better talent.
[ Edited by Xestenz on Sep 28, 2009 at 3:04 PM ]
35-6

Originally posted by Xestenz:
Intra-divisional games are always tough, and this one is still a 'rivalry'.

After this tough loss, and talk about 'getting better' against them, this game against the Rams has me a bit concerned.

We've proven nothing, except that we can come within a few plays of winning OR losing.

We should win this game -- it is at home, 9ers should be motivated, we have better talent.

We need to come out & show it not talk about it! Coach Singletary will have us ready.
to put it simply we need to just beat the s*** out of the rams
we need to make it loud inside the stick and just defensively
wreak havoc...GO NINERS!!

Silence of the lambs!!

p.s. this is my first game of the year...gonna be really loud..Go niners!!
WR Poor Rams Lose Top Wideout
Originally posted by King49er:

we have been burned by no names before
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by King49er:

we have been burned by no names before

you don't have to remind me of that, thats for sure
Share 49ersWebzone