There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
we better win i swear living in Austin, Texas I will never hear the end of this....
heres to gore and coffee tearing dallas a new a-hole for them to put another HDTV into!!!

I used to live in Austin too. Stayed in Hyde Park, where no one cares about sports, not even UT football really. Always checked 49ers games at sports bars in various places in Austin, saw quite a few 49er fans. Not to many cowcrap fans, then again, they were not that great when I stayed down there.
Is he going to play in Dallas or the last preseason game? Or is he shelved until reg. season?
So far, in preseason, we really have been without our best defensive player and our best offensive player.

Man, I can't wait until regular season begins.
he should get a little time against dallas just to experience game speed again and then shelve him till week one.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
he should get a little time against dallas just to experience game speed again and then shelve him till week one.

Patrick Willis dictates the speed of the game, not the other way around
[ Edited by King49er on Aug 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM ]
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
he should get a little time against dallas just to experience game speed again and then shelve him till week one.

I'd hope he plays more than that, but I can't find any articles saying that he's even supposed to play this weekend.
Shaun Hill is taking all 1st team reps and is looking good.... looks like he'll play this Saturday!



http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco
Originally posted by verb1der:
Shaun Hill is taking all 1st team reps and is looking good.... looks like he'll play this Saturday!



http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

I hope he gets the chance to establish a rythm and torch the cowb***hes through the air. we know we can run, this team needs to work on passing the ball now. keeping the dl off the qb, getting shaun more farmilliar in this offense with the recievers, etc.
So much for the start of the Nate Davis era lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
So much for the start of the Nate Davis era lol

Dont get them started again
This is an important pre-season game, third always is. I think that Hill needs to get a nice number of reps to get ready for the game speed and not camp speed. Davis will get some reps I am sure.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
This is an important pre-season game, third always is. I think that Hill needs to get a nice number of reps to get ready for the game speed and not camp speed. Davis will get some reps I am sure.

Davis would have gotten reps as the #2 QB whether Shaun Hill played or not.
Originally posted by verb1der:
So much for the start of the Nate Davis era lol

Damn, and I was all ready to ride the Nate Davis starship!!!

Originally posted by verb1der:
Shaun Hill is taking all 1st team reps and is looking good.... looks like he'll play this Saturday!



http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

lets hope all he needed was a day of rest. Hope he is fine now and can finally work on getting this offense into a rythm