There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jones Suffers Shoulder Fracture (Out 8 to 10 Weeks)

The niners offer will go up a little
Thank god. Save him for the regular season! But again...makes me worry...bc this is exactly the problem with this guy....injury prone!!!
  • MikeyVnutz
  • Info N/A
this won't affect the crabtree signing... hopefully he is indeed back in two weeks tho.... these type of injuries can stay with a player for a while...

this guy was looking good too... we just can't catch a break
what does being out "a couple of weeks" mean? hopefully he plays @ Dallas.
Originally posted by Carney16:
The niners offer will go up a little

very little. as many have stated, we still have talent that can fill that space.
Not terrible but not good, he will miss some valuable reps and a chance to get chemistry with both QB's. This would be a great time for Crabtree to get into camp and get Jones's reps.... Not holding my breath though.
Crabtree's bargaining position has just improved ever so much.
He's fine, unless it's broken or torn, he'll be ready to go when games count. Plus we got depth, I wish we could keep them all, as DZ and Spurlock each give us something unique but are probably PS bound.
Damn ------ I was looking forward seeing him at camp this weekend and at the Denver game next Friday ------ I hope he recover quickly and fully.
You guys expected him to be better than Bryant Johnson?
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by altadenaniner:
Originally posted by aacadena:
Originally posted by altadenaniner:
This just means that Ziegler's chances of making the team just went up.
No because a beat up Brandon Jones is probably still better then a 100 percent healthy Ziegler. Not trying to knock the guy, but Brandon Jones is looking impressive.
Not if he can't play. Hey, don't lump me in with the Zeigler is GOD camp. All I'm saying is Brandon Jones is guaranteed a spot on this team, but of he's nicked up, the team is not going to hesitate to sign another WR.
marvin harrison!!! he's better than bruce.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

He's Bryant Johnson with more speed.
Yes, the team is going to overreact and sign every washed up veteran whose career is over because we are concered about this injury and not signing crabtree. That's what we need to do.

At least equal to if not possibly better Bryant Johnson was while he was here.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

At least equal to if not possibly better Bryant Johnson was while he was here.

He already is. He's already practiced more than Johnson.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home