There are 126 users in the forums

Brandon Jones Suffers Shoulder Fracture (Out 8 to 10 Weeks)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Crabtree just gained some leverage.

When negotiations are this slow every little bit helps I suppose.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Guys, chill. 8 weeks from now would be the 3rd game of the season. We can go by without having him for 2 games during the regular season. 8 weeks sounds like a lot, but its still 1 week until the first preseason game. We have a lot of time until the real games.

this
OHH NOOOOO!!!!!!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Camp needs to focus on keeping players fresh. There are too many damn injuries right now.

i know......

Willis, Jones, Hill, Baas, rachal, Morgan, Balmer, haralson...

Those are all quality players. I know that only 1 of those has a major injury(Jones), but still.
Barrows...you have some splainin' to do.
Not good
Wow, this really sucks. Sing wasn't kidding when he promised pain.
Its the Crabtree curse!!!!!!!
hey brandon you know whats always good for shoulder pain... if you lick my butthole

no but serious this is bad!!!!
GOT DAMIT!! Jed pay Crabtree & lets get rolling already.

Originally posted by dngt49:
hey brandon you know whats always good for shoulder pain... if you lick my butthole

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Guys, chill. 8 weeks from now would be the 3rd game of the season. We can go by without having him for 2 games during the regular season. 8 weeks sounds like a lot, but its still 1 week until the first preseason game. We have a lot of time until the real games.

this

Now that i come to think of it, we'll only have him miss 1 regular season game, since theres 1 week of rest between the last preseason game and the first reg season game...

well atleast i think...
Originally posted by Hornblower:

• TheChosenOne
  • Info N/A

Dude!
Share 49ersWebzone