There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Next OC

I know everyones going to say Raye will keep his job but I am really doubting this guy. The writings on the wall, if the Niners off is not in the top ten even with mediocre players(thats me being nice), you will be fired. So who will be the next offensive coordinator? NO WAY IN HELL RAYE KEEPS HIS JOB FOR MORE THEN 2 SEASONS!
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
I know everyones going to say Raye will keep his job but I am really doubting this guy. The writings on the wall, if the Niners off is not in the top ten even with mediocre players(thats me being nice), you will be fired. So who will be the next offensive coordinator? NO WAY IN HELL RAYE KEEPS HIS JOB FOR MORE THEN 2 SEASONS!

Why do you say that he wont keep the job more than 2 seasons? I think if he gets canned then Rathman will take over.
Can I have your crystal ball?

-9fA
Yeah Rathman has been around for a while and is a well respected 49er. Because no one keeps the OC position because the niners think they can find some special guy that will take this group of tools and turn them into an offensive beast. But no OC can make chicken salad from chicken sh*t.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Yeah Rathman has been around for a while and is a well respected 49er. Because no one keeps the OC position because the niners think they can find some special guy that will take this group of tools and turn them into an offensive beast. But no OC can make chicken salad from chicken sh*t.

Rathman is a beast
I think Raye will fall asleep on the sideline first before he'll get fired this or next year.
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
Hopefully Jimmy Raye will turn out as great as his players say he is and as good as Sing thinks he is. After he retires maybe Rathman or the QB's coach working under Raye now will take over. Hopefully that will be up to Sing ,in about his 4th or 5th year as HC,after Raye retires with a couple SB rings !!!.
Wow, you already know how well our offense is going to be under Raye??

Please, who wins the Super Bowl next year?? And the World Series this year?? *calls Vegas*
Get ready to eat that chicken s**t salad, cause these players are going to put alot of points on the board....lol
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
I think Raye will fall asleep on the sideline first before he'll get fired this or next year.

I can see the ESPN headlines.

49er OC falls asleep on sideline during game and is carted off the field for nap time
what in the christ f*ck

he hasn't even coached a game yet a full season and you're already predicting his failure?

Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Yeah Rathman has been around for a while and is a well respected 49er. Because no one keeps the OC position because the niners think they can find some special guy that will take this group of tools and turn them into an offensive beast. But no OC can make chicken salad from chicken sh*t.

So you believe the offensive players on our roster generally suck?
He would have to flop big time to get fired. Let's watch it play out and see what happens
They already seem to be grooming the QB Coach to take the reigns after Raye walks... As long as Singletary is head coach, we will be using Turner's version of the digit system and these guys are the most adept at operating it.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,883
You are the only wolf in your pack.