LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

Next OC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tohara3:
He would have to flop big time to get fired. Let's watch it play out and see what happens

Sans Gore yes.
Morgan Hill Chilo are all young need more experience
Raye will not be fired from this team. He will lead this offense to astronomical statistical achievements and be hired as a HC from some team with a vacancy.

Frank Gore: 1,500 yards and 13 TD's

Vernon Davis: 80 receptions with 1,100 yards receiving 8 TD's

Josh Morgan: 900 yards receiving 10 TD's

Alex Smith: 3,500 passing yards with 28 TD's ( )
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raye will not be fired from this team. He will lead this offense to astronomical statistical achievements and be hired as a HC from some team with a vacancy.

hmmmm I sense sarcasm
Originally posted by eastie:
Get ready to eat that chicken s**t salad, cause these players are going to put alot of points on the board....lol

Dodgers finally get it together and win the World Series.
u ready........Chargers vs Giants in the Superbowl.....Cant tell you who wins because Jesus told me not to
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
I know everyones going to say Raye will keep his job but I am really doubting this guy. The writings on the wall, if the Niners off is not in the top ten even with mediocre players(thats me being nice), you will be fired. So who will be the next offensive coordinator? NO WAY IN HELL RAYE KEEPS HIS JOB FOR MORE THEN 2 SEASONS!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol i love the PRIDE
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Get ready to eat that chicken s**t salad, cause these players are going to put alot of points on the board....lol

Originally posted by Nabisko:

cracker!!!
Im a beaner

stop posting
It's not going to be about just a new OC. It's going to be about a new GM, new head coach and new OC. Now, I'm still struggling with whether or not I would offer Shanahan or Holmgrem the GM position, as well as, the HC position next year. It would be my preference to have the duties split up. Both these guys carry tremendous clout though. We may be in a position where we are going to have to bend to certain demands. It's going to be tricky. Either way, we're going to get through this period. I know it seems like it will never end. Keep your chin up. I just have to believe that this is the last experiment we hire for head coach. It's the only thing that keeps me going.
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
Holmgren and even Shanny have been failures at player personel and as GM's. Especially Holmgren. He was fired years ago from his GM job and only left with the HC job. And Shannmy has not exactly stocked the Broncos with a good roster overall either.

Jed and Scotty and sing are all new to their jobs and each seems to be doing great .Let's give them a few years and see if it turns out as great as it looks like it will.
Some people agree wiith what Im saying so Im not that off. obviously we are all niner fans and Im allowed to think it was stupid to fire Martz and hire this guy
Share 49ersWebzone