LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Next OC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I may be a "noob" on this sight but been a football fan just as long as you guys. Tony Gonzalez's best season also coincide with his athletic prime. The lost to Arizona on a bad play call was because the ref says the call on the feild stands and moves the ball a few yards back. Martz's play would have been a TD if it was the original lin of scrimmage like it was supposed to be. The ref was supposed to announce the ball spot was changed but didnt. NOT MARTZs FAULT. And I loved Martz with Sing keepin him on a short leash. Best 9er offense in years with even without the best offensive player.
I just hope Raye is the second coming of Mr. Turner. except that whole leaving us at the end of the offseason part.
I really hope so also
Originally posted by billybonka:
what in the christ f*ck

he hasn't even coached a game yet a full season and you're already predicting his failure?

Damn Billy we are on the same page again.
  • KasparHauser
  • Info N/A
Really dude, what is your point? At this time of the season, there are many, many unknowns. To sit back and begin claiming that the new OC will fail and to discuss the next OC is unbelievably lame. First off, Raye will probably be here for at least a few years. So, maybe you should change your title to Next OC in 3 years. Second, debating the details of a career as varied as Rayes does not lead to a clear conclusion. Bellichick was a nothing until he coached the Patriots. Image if you were on the Patriots board when Bellichick became coach. You would have started a board called " Next HC" and started saying how Bellichick was a total failure. My point is you never know how a coach will perform in a new situation. I think you should go to a Hawks website and start your rants there.
^^^ True that because I had no idea Hostler was going to suck balls that bad. I mean that offense was weaker than when we had Brandon Lloyd as our Top Receiver and Kevan Barlow as our main threat.
Sure, we will only win 2 games next year thus giving us the #1 pick.

Who do you think we will pick with the #1? A QB hopefully.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Bottom line is....

GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE BEFORE YOU DECLARE HIM A FAILURE.

Lock it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfpack52+singfan+sabraso= The same guy.
Originally posted by plinius9mm:

Look what Shanahan did with Cutler. If I was Jed, I would be working the phone lines right now. Now is the time to get in the front of the line with Shanahan. Jed needs to just reach out. He needs to be lining something up. McCloughan can not be involved with it. McCloughan shouldn't even know about it. It's all about getting the pieces in place in order to move quickly and efficiently when you have to drop the hammer. So what if we have to eat some money? That should not stop us from doing what needs to be done. Heck, Notre Dame thought about eating Weis's deal in order to get better. Money shouldn't even be a consideration.

Originally posted by singfan:
Originally posted by plinius9mm:

Look what Shanahan did with Cutler. If I was Jed, I would be working the phone lines right now. Now is the time to get in the front of the line with Shanahan. Jed needs to just reach out. He needs to be lining something up. McCloughan can not be involved with it. McCloughan shouldn't even know about it. It's all about getting the pieces in place in order to move quickly and efficiently when you have to drop the hammer. So what if we have to eat some money? That should not stop us from doing what needs to be done. Heck, Notre Dame thought about eating Weis's deal in order to get better. Money shouldn't even be a consideration.

Sorta like this post, where reality isn't even a consideration.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
And I loved Martz with Sing keepin him on a short leash.

I don't think the head coach should have to constantly babysit his coordinators... But hey, that's just me...
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Can I have your crystal ball?

-9fA

Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Originally posted by eastie:
Get ready to eat that chicken s**t salad, cause these players are going to put alot of points on the board....lol

Dodgers finally get it together and win the World Series.
u ready........Chargers vs Giants in the Superbowl.....Cant tell you who wins because Jesus told me not to

Thanks, now we all know you have no clue what your talking about.
Share 49ersWebzone