LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

What makes a "TRUE" 49ers fan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by insanemike27:
All I ever hear from you so called fans are negative gestures about every player on the 9er squad. I hate alex smith, I hate shaun hill. I hate vernon davis, I hate nate clements. Singletary isn't a good coach, jimmy raye sucks. Why don't you just find another interest or find another team. I have a nice gesture for you all, just shut up.

NICE!

Got to love threads where in the first post the poster tells everyone to shut up!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Reading other threads?
All I ever hear from you so called fans are negative gestures about every player on the 9er squad. I hate alex smith, I hate shaun hill. I hate vernon davis, I hate nate clements. Singletary isn't a good coach, jimmy raye sucks. Why don't you just find another interest or find another team. I have a nice gesture for you all, just shut up.

Youre not half the fan I am.

I have the 49er logo tattoed to my body. I've seen more losing seasons than winning seasons. I grew a 49er fan in Texas...Cowboy Country. I'm 22 and I moved to SF just to be close to my Niners. I'm a season ticket holder.

Can't say that I spend a lot of time reading other team's forums, so I can't say it's any different for all team fans with a stretch of losing seasons. I can express how disappointed I also have been with many 49er fans in the last few years though. It is what it is... lots of young and impatient anger from the younglings... to the point where we turn on our own.

Listen son, you got a lot of balls coming here as a noob and questioning anyone's fanhood. What have you been doing? Lurking around the zone for a couple of years? You have no idea what you are talking about. Most of us zoners just want the 49ers to take it to the next level and get back to the playoffs. YOU better shut your pie hole until you wake the F up and get a clue
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Listen son, you got a lot of balls coming here as a noob and questioning anyone's fanhood. What have you been doing? Lurking around the zone for a couple of years? You have no idea what you are talking about. Most of us zoners just want the 49ers to take it to the next level and get back to the playoffs. YOU better shut your pie hole until you wake the F up and get a clue
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126212
Originally posted by KRS-1:

NICE!

Got to love threads where in the first post the poster tells everyone to shut up!

I was going to rely to this thread...but I'm too busy shutting up.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

NICE!

I was going to rely to this thread...but I'm too busy shutting up.

Ha ha too funny

A.) A "true" fan is someone who...is here. If you are here (found this website), reading, posting, etc. you are a fan. The better question to ask is to what degree are you a fan? There are many fair-weather fans, peripheral fans, devoted fans, consistent fans, fanatics, historian fans, etc.

B.) Someone who is "not a true fan" is someone who...someone who is trolling from another team.

BTW: My favorite fans are those who are here consistently, who watch, record, watch again objectively, who do research and who can post objectively and even from a devil's advocate position without attacking anyone of inferring your answer is the only answer. I welcome a different perspective and opinion b/c by reading both views, you'll become a wiser "fan." Post your perspective but let the fans form their own opinions!
Originally posted by footballfreak49:

Youre not half the fan I am.

I have the 49er logo tattoed to my body. I've seen more losing seasons than winning seasons. I grew a 49er fan in Texas...Cowboy Country. I'm 22 and I moved to SF just to be close to my Niners. I'm a season ticket holder.

FYI everyone:

tattoos = fan
a TRUE would be someone that stuck with niners the last 6 season betting lunches that the niners would be .500 or better
Someone having the Sunday ticket and watching each game of the 2-14 season(2004). That was me, I remember those 2 wins against the tards I was going crazy.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Someone having the Sunday ticket and watching each game of the 2-14 season(2004). That was me, I remember those 2 wins against the tards I was going crazy.

That would have been me, if I could afford the stinking Sunday Ticket. Once it went over $200 I said "no mas!" Isn't it up to $300 now? Darn those capitalist pigs!!

Share 49ersWebzone