Originally posted by navarro49ers:
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by navarro49ers:
I think Im going to make a bunch of flyers this season that say GET LOUD!!!! or 12TH MAN!!! or something like that and hand them out before the games this year.
GO NINERS!!!!
You would do that? How about you make "rules" on how to behave at a football game? Step by step instructions might help those pinky up drinkers act right by either schooling or embarrassing them. You can give it to them as they act like they're at the U.S. Open.. . . . just a thought . . late Friday night.
That would be cool Im gunna think of some rules and hand them out before the games, I Tailgate everygame at Club49 so Im there early and near gate F. ( if you have any rules we should use Please post them)
GO NINERS!!!
.. Club 49 huh? . . must know you. I'm at the Empire, Red Zone @ Pole R outside Gate F. I'm there at 8 every morning.

Rules?
-Make as much noise as possible when on D. If you cant yell, whistle. If you cant whistle, clap and stomp your feet. If you cant do that, hum as loud as you can. Point is do SOMETHING.
-When on Offense, dont make a sound until after the snap
-Dont sell unused tickets to opposing fans. You were planning on using them right? So eat them if you have to
-Dont bring opposing fans with you to a game. You can kiss and make up on Monday
-Always harrass those opposing fans that make it in. No one says violence but dam, they shouldn't be comfortable
-Always wear 49ers gear. . i cant believe i even have to mention this.
-If you bring someone to a game thats never been, make sure they LOOK like a 9er fan
-Be aware of who we are playing. THINK. If its raining and we're playin Green Bay, dont wear a yellow rain suit. If we play oakland, maybe its not a good time to wear
black 49ers gear.
-Dont leave until the game ENDS. Siting traffic is the lamest excuse in the book.
How's that? I'll think of more but thats all i can think of on the fly. I'm sure some people will have problems with it but I dont want to hear it. Those are the people that bring us down.