There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Don't be an ass and sell your tickets, we can never have another "home game" for the visiting team like the Cowpuke game earlier this season! RED OUT and LOUD!!!!!
I am traveling up from San Diego to go to my First game in San Francisco. So that's one more ticket that can't go to a Giants fan. If someone buys my wife a couple of extra drinks than she will be loud as well.
I am flying to sf Sunday morning on a 620am est flight out of newark landing in sf at 1026 pst to make sure this stadium is LOUD

Coming out bc I have work in LA Monday therefore I'm coming out solo, soooo who wants to invite me to their tailgate?M
Originally posted by Harbaughsgroupy:
I am flying to sf Sunday morning on a 620am est flight out of newark landing in sf at 1026 pst to make sure this stadium is LOUD

Coming out bc I have work in LA Monday therefore I'm coming out solo, soooo who wants to invite me to their tailgate?M

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/160020-official-nov-niners-giants-game-tailgate-thread/
Hope everyone on this board that has a ticket to this game is going to show up.


I really wish I could be there but I'm saving my semi-annual cross-country trip for what I hope is a postseason berth!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,176
i will be there STANDING AND CHEERING FOR MY BELOVED 49ERS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
lol
I was reading this trying to figure out why everyone was loud for the skins game

Oh, old thread....

I just got over Laringitis last Wednesday and turned around by the end of the day I lost my voice again.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 189
I'm going to my first niner game on Dec 4 (vs Rams). I'm a little concerned because on 49ers Ticket Exchange there are over 5000 tickets available. Is it going to be sold out? Did I pick a bad first game?
Originally posted by boqi:
I'm going to my first niner game on Dec 4 (vs Rams). I'm a little concerned because on 49ers Ticket Exchange there are over 5000 tickets available. Is it going to be sold out? Did I pick a bad first game?

Don't worry about other people. Just worry about you having a good time.
It's gonna be louder and louder as the playoffs approach.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The stick gets loud occasionally on 3rd's and big downs, just that the stadium is not a good at amplifying the noise as in other stadiums.

Sorry have to disagree, the stadium was way louder in the 80's and 90's. The reason for how quiet its gotten is the ol farts that get mad when you scream your lungs out, our fans have gotten quiet the last 8 years with good reason.
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Nov 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The stick gets loud occasionally on 3rd's and big downs, just that the stadium is not a good at amplifying the noise as in other stadiums.

Sorry have to disagree, the stadium was way louder in the 80's and 90's. The reason for how quiet its gotten is the ol farts that get mad when you scream your lungs out, our fans have gotten quiet the last 8 years with good reason.

i can see why you disagree, 80's/90's the stadium was packed with cheering 9er fans. Different animal. (70k+ cheering people will be loud with out a stadium)

Now the stadium is 25% empty but we do get loud on key downs.
LOUDEST I'VE HEARD THE STICK IN AWHILE

KEEP IT UP
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
LOUDEST I'VE HEARD THE STICK IN AWHILE

KEEP IT UP

Right off the bat I could tell this crowd is a ton louder than probably all the rest this season.