LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 326 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So does that mean the game wont be on TV?

The game is sold out. But if people don't sell their tickets, they probably won't go! 49ers already got their money though!
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Its going to be hard to get that place loud if it isnt full. There are lots of tickets still available.

It will. Niners games are always shown. It doesn't matter if the game isn't sold out because KTVU or whatever the channel is, will buy all the remaining tickets so they are able to broadcast the game.

Really? Do you have a link to that info? I was asking about this the other day and wasnt sure about black outs.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Its going to be hard to get that place loud if it isnt full. There are lots of tickets still available.

It will. Niners games are always shown. It doesn't matter if the game isn't sold out because KTVU or whatever the channel is, will buy all the remaining tickets so they are able to broadcast the game.

Really? Do you have a link to that info? I was asking about this the other day and wasnt sure about black outs.

It's been that way for years.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Native49erFan.
Just make enough noise when the Seattle has the ball to let them know the Stick is a "no fly zone!"
I can't wait for tomorrow! Trust me the place will be loud. I will make sure of it!! LETS GO NINERS!!!!
Candlestick will be up to its usual tricks, quiet while the 49ers are on defense, and loud when they're on offense. Pathetic lot!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Candlestick will be up to its usual tricks, quiet while the 49ers are on defense, and loud when they're on offense. Pathetic lot!

Funny this was just written today:

CROWD NOISE: Typically, teams that are going on the road will pump crowd noise onto the practice field to prepare the offense for times when the players might not be able to hear the quarterback's signals.
On Friday, the 49ers' defense practiced with speakers blaring to get ready for Sunday's game at Candlestick Park against the Dallas Cowboys.
"For times when the opposing offense has the ball and there's crowd noise," Harbaugh said. "(We're) going through those mechanics of communication without being able to hear each other."
Read more: 49ers notes: Why captains don't wear 'C'
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Either:

1) Harbaugh realized that a lot of our fans are backwards and cheer when they aren't supposed to
OR
2) They are expecting more Cowgirls fans than 49ers fans.

I think it has to do with a little of both.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im sure the 30% of cowboys fans will be loud.

[ Edited by susweel on Sep 16, 2011 at 5:36 PM ]
49ers asking everyone to wear red sunday.
Originally posted by backontop:
It's been that way for years.

So that stat that everyone likes to throw around about the 49ers selling out every game for 30 years because the fan base is so loud and passionate is total b******t?

Say it ain't so!

BUMP!
Bump again.

As someone mentioned in another thread, the Faithful REALLY need to show up this weekend and scream their @sses off.

This is our biggest test of the season thus far (outside of MAYBE Detroit) and the 49ers need all the help we can give them.

Let's Goooo!
lol
I was reading this trying to figure out why everyone was loud for the skins game

Oh, old thread....
I pledge !
Don't be an ass and sell your tickets, we can never have another "home game" for the visiting team like the Cowpuke game earlier this season! RED OUT and LOUD!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone