LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Amazing. Can't believe how loud it is there.
playoff practice!
  • boqi
  • Veteran
playoffs will be even louder. :D
Way too many "Cruuuuuz" chants and Giants fans there in general.
IF I Was there, I would rape each single one of them. EACH ONE!!!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Way too many "Cruuuuuz" chants and Giants fans there in general.

Judging by tv only the crowd was pretty loud, maybe the loudest of the season. I agree though there must have been a good chunk of Giants fans. Heard the Cruz chant... the Giants fans where loud but the SF fans did a great job being louder (although they should be with more people there).
Loudest I've heard the Stick all season! Loved that after the Hunter TD that I couldn't hear Joe Buck talking (sounded better than hearing that douchebag's voice )...Man I wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a loud game... Much better job by the fans today! I wasnt the only one screaming at the top of my lungs today in my section
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
They for the first time I've ever seen put "the offense is on field, please be quiet" and it worked!
Originally posted by NONAME:
They for the first time I've ever seen put "the offense is on field, please be quiet" and it worked!

Thank God they did that. Many of the fans start yelling when the offense is on the field just before the play starts.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
It was a loud game... Much better job by the fans today! I wasnt the only one screaming at the top of my lungs today in my section

sincalfaithful:

How many Giants fans would you say were there at the game?
i could hear calls for cruz every time he caught the ball
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

sincalfaithful:

How many Giants fans would you say were there at the game?

There was a good showing by giants fans. But that 4th quarter was probably the loudest I've heard for a non prime time game. Fort knocks brought it tonight!
Originally posted by lamontb:
i could hear calls for cruz every time he caught the ball

I think that was a combo of Cruz chants and boo's
Props to 49ers fans, it sounded very loud watching the game!

CHITOWNNINERFAN
Share 49ersWebzone