There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Originally posted by A-R-S:
The stadium will be half empty and quiet, as always.

No it will not, not the Home Season Opener. Never has, never will.. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
LOUD:

From gunfire and the sounds of fists hitting flesh
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
BUMP!

This thread has been running for two years now to no avail. Niners need all the help they can get and crowd noise is a huge factor in success.

SHAKE THE STICK!

BEAT SEATTLE!

I know a lot of seagull fans will be there...but i dot give a rats patoot

Gooooooooo Niiiiiiiiinerrrrrrrrrrssss !

I doubt there will be that many Seahawk fans.
i got loud at the game then alex smith threw an interception then i cried and the stadium booed and then i left.
They better get loud. Being on the East Coast, I see the hostile atmosphere at Eagles/Jets games and only wish that Candlestick could replicate a quarter of that intensity from the fans.

I honestly don't get it.. our bay area basketball and hockey teams are amongst the top rankings of "best fans" in their respective sports. Yet in football, out of all sports ironically, we have some of the most reserved fans. My excuse would have been that the bay area is split between two football teams, but the giants/jets don't have the same problems, and raiders fans themselves are rowdy!
Being loud/into the game = being asked to sit down because you're blocking the view of the yups behind you.

If half the people on this board is an accurate representation of the average 49er fan i can see why the stadium wouldn't be loud at all. haha
Louder the better
Originally posted by brizznasty:
If half the people on this board is an accurate representation of the average 49er fan i can see why the stadium wouldn't be loud at all. haha

This
I'm always loud when I go to the games but I always end up with event staff telling me I have to sit.down when something exciting happens... I always tell them to f off and that my team needs me
Originally posted by YungAce:
They better get loud. Being on the East Coast, I see the hostile atmosphere at Eagles/Jets games and only wish that Candlestick could replicate a quarter of that intensity from the fans.

I honestly don't get it.. our bay area basketball and hockey teams are amongst the top rankings of "best fans" in their respective sports. Yet in football, out of all sports ironically, we have some of the most reserved fans. My excuse would have been that the bay area is split between two football teams, but the giants/jets don't have the same problems, and raiders fans themselves are rowdy!

That's why we were known as wine drinking conservatives back in the day. It's a new generation, and with all the losing seasons people are straight up tired of being called losers...
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
I support this thread 110%
Nobody gets loud because of that damn asshat behind you crying about sitting down and threatening to text security.
I think you all should break out the vuvuzelas (sp?). That would be hilarious if the stick sounded like a World Cup game
I'LL BE THERE SUNDAY! I WILL BE AS LOUD AS I CAN!