LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 155 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Remember to be quiet when the offense is at the line...then yell your head off when we are on D.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Imma be at Dave & Busters, loud & drunk as hell....GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCREAM STRAIGHT IN BREES EARS!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
SCREAM STRAIGHT IN BREES EARS!

I would if i could.
What should one scream exactly?

"AAAAH!" or "ROOOAAAAAR" "Lets Gooooooo!"

Or maybe Niner fans take those Vuvuelaz (sp?) and blow the ish out of them when the Def is on the field.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Or maybe Niner fans take those Vuvuelaz (sp?) and blow the ish out of them when the Def is on the field.

This might sound a little nerdy, but lower frequencies travel further than high frequencies, so keep that in mind when screaming your ass off!!!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

This might sound a little nerdy, but lower frequencies travel further than high frequencies, so keep that in mind when screaming your ass off!!!

so scream
"f**k THAT WHO DAT'" - I Like it!!... Catchy!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
"f**k THAT WHO DAT'" - I Like it!!... Catchy!
Listen guys this is a huge game. As I always say, crowd noise has a huge impact on the game.

This is one of many games that we HAVE to win. I beg of you. Cheer your ass off. Scream on third downs when we're on D. Hell scream on first and second downs when we're on D.

This is our game. If we want the Niners to change their ways, we have to change ours. This fair weather crowd noise won't cut it. Keep it loud throughout.

Let's Go Niners!

This is about to be my first regular season game today...I'm gonna be going crazy. I'll do my best to get the people around me loud as hell. I sure as hell will be.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
This is about to be my first regular season game today...I'm gonna be going crazy. I'll do my best to get the people around me loud as hell. I sure as hell will be.

That's what I like to hear. Don't be discouraged from cheering by those around you if you're in a weak section of the stadium. When I get the chance to go out there, a lot of times the people around me are sitting on their ass but that doesn't stop me from standing up and cheering.

This is another big one this week, especially with our division foes playing more dangerous NFC South teams, while AZ has to go into KC which is never easy.

We can gain some serious ground. Let's get this place LOOUUUD.
Not even sure if I'm going to show up....It's rainning..
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

That's what I like to hear. Don't be discouraged from cheering by those around you if you're in a weak section of the stadium. When I get the chance to go out there, a lot of times the people around me are sitting on their ass but that doesn't stop me from standing up and cheering.

This is another big one this week, especially with our division foes playing more dangerous NFC South teams, while AZ has to go into KC which is never easy.

We can gain some serious ground. Let's get this place LOOUUUD.

Yep. I've only been to one game before which was a preseason game last year. It was pretty dull, but I expect better today since its a real game and pretty crucial if we're to have any hopes of making the playoffs.

Yes I will be there as well! I will lose my voice again
Share 49ersWebzone