LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My friend ditched me for tomorrow nights game. I got one ticket if you want to meet me and sit with me in my 2 seats in the middle of the field behind the Broncos bench up a little. UR Sec 43. I am willing to basically give the ticket away. If you can chip in $25-$30 bucks thats great. PM me for me details.
Come see the San Francisco 49ers take on the Denver Broncos at Candlestick Park in beautiful San Francisco this Friday evening August 14th at 7pm. These two tickets are located around the 30 yard line on the sideline in the Lower East Stands 25 about 40 rows up. The face value of these tickets is $98 each (that's because I'm a season ticket holder as opposed to the $110 that Ticketmaster will charge you and their ridiculous fees for single game tickets) but I'm looking to unload these for $65 TOTAL.

That's a savings of $133 dollars! Let me know if you are interested and I will be able to email you the tickets from the Niners great ticket forwarding system ASAP.

Dave

[email protected]
2 tickets to Broncos game, I can't use them. UR12, Row 13. Email me if you are interested ([email protected]). Just send me $40 via PayPal if you want them. That is waaaay below face.

On a side note, if you want to visit about any game this year, just ask... I'm going to be hard pressed to make more than a game or 2 this year. For WZers, I'll only ask face value, which is $45 per ticket. Thanks.

**Note - I am a season ticket holder, so I can forward these right to you. For future games, I'd be happy to mail you the hard tickets if you want them.
[ Edited by 49erScott on Aug 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM ]
Hi, I'm Dana, a Canadian (Nova Scotian) looking for tickets to the 49ers & Falcons game on October 11th. I've been a fan since the late 80's, but never been to a game so I'm hoping one of you can help me out by selling me a single ticket in the gold, blue, or grey section (preferrably the gold section). I currently live in Shanghai, China, so buying tickets online, etc. seems outta the question. If any of you have any advice for me, I'd appreciate your help. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Cheers and go 49ers!!!
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by BobS:
Dumb question, if somebody arrives at the stadium with out tickets for the Denver game can tickets be found? Either at the box office or someone selling them off the lot? I live 500 miles south and a lot of things would have to fall in place for me to go.
I have never been to the Stick, only watched games in person when they played the
Rams in Anaheim. About 3 things need to fall in place to hit the road, that is what keeps me from buying tickets ahead of time. Common sense says preseason games don't sell out, but what do I know.

If you do make it to the game, just look for those "cats" on the bike... They'll sell you tickets, just haggle with them...

Kidash,

I'll be making my first pilgrimage to see a 49ers game this October to see the Falcons game. I'm a Canadian living in Shanghai, China and don't see how I will be able to procure a good ticket for the game. Can you suggest a good website where people overseas can buy tickets? Or, as the guy above just mentioned, can I just show up at the stadium and find myself a ticket? I need to book my airline tickets asap, but I don't wanna be left cool in the parking lot. Any advice???

Cheers,

Dana
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Dumb question, if somebody arrives at the stadium with out tickets for the Denver game can tickets be found? Either at the box office or someone selling them off the lot? I live 500 miles south and a lot of things would have to fall in place for me to go.
I have never been to the Stick, only watched games in person when they played the
Rams in Anaheim. About 3 things need to fall in place to hit the road, that is what keeps me from buying tickets ahead of time. Common sense says preseason games don't sell out, but what do I know.

If you do make it to the game, just look for those "cats" on the bike... They'll sell you tickets, just haggle with them...

Kidash,

I'll be making my first pilgrimage to see a 49ers game this October to see the Falcons game. I'm a Canadian living in Shanghai, China and don't see how I will be able to procure a good ticket for the game. Can you suggest a good website where people overseas can buy tickets? Or, as the guy above just mentioned, can I just show up at the stadium and find myself a ticket? I need to book my airline tickets asap, but I don't wanna be left cool in the parking lot. Any advice???

Cheers,

Dana

Dana, I have two tickets piggy back in Lower Box Sec 22 (49ers side 10 Yardline) that I will sell you for that game if we can get one other person to buy my other ticket for the Falcons game. I take Pay-Pal I am going to that game so I could send you the ticket or meet you at the game. I done this before many times and I am sure some will back me up on this. Is there anyone else looking for just one ticket to this game?
  • BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR TONIGHTS GAME AND I WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE GAME. I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND I AM LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS...THE TICKETS FOR TONIGHTS GAME I AM GIVING THEM AWAY FOR FREE!!!! THATS RIGHT FREE!!! E MAIL ME AT [email protected].... FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.... GREAT SEATS BY THE WAY!!!
  • BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by da209:
looking for 1 or 2 more tickets for the homeopener game in Lower east reserve section 35 row 25!!11

is their anybody that sits around their that could tell me about the fans for example, are they the ones trip if we stnad and yell! when da 9ers arw smashing the seacocks!!!!

i have 2 tickets idk if they're in the section you're looking for, but im willing to give you 2 tickets for tonights game if you're interested. [email protected] i'll forward them to you
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:

Kidash,

Cheers,

Dana

Dana, I have two tickets piggy back in Lower Box Sec 22 (49ers side 10 Yardline) that I will sell you for that game if we can get one other person to buy my other ticket for the Falcons game. I take Pay-Pal I am going to that game so I could send you the ticket or meet you at the game. I done this before many times and I am sure some will back me up on this. Is there anyone else looking for just one ticket to this game?

Jim can be trusted if you do buy if from him... A lot of the Zone' members have bought from him before...

• BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GIVE AWAY 2 TICKETS FOR TONIGHTS GAME!!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM. IM JUST TRYING TO GET THESE OFF MY HANDS. I LIVE IN SOCAL AND IM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER THAT WONT MAKE IT TO EVERY GAME.

• BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
WHAT DOES ""PM"" ME MEAN???
Originally posted by BossIXTA:

think about it for a few.
  • BossIXTA
  • Info N/A

page me?
pay me?
ping me?
phone me?

Fk idk lol

oh ok, my co worker just told me.... private message right?
[ Edited by BossIXTA on Aug 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM ]

page me?
pay me?
ping me?
phone me?

Fk idk lol

yes! Welcome to the Zone, bro.

Where in So Cal are you?
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Aug 14, 2009 at 3:14 PM ]
  • BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

page me?
pay me?
ping me?
phone me?

Fk idk lol

yes! Welcome to the Zone, bro.

Where in So Cal are you?

Long Beach...

Share 49ersWebzone