LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I need 2 cheap tickets 2 tonights game!
PM ME!!!!!!!
[ Edited by jwildz999 on Aug 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM ]
are you saying you need them, or have them to give away? Might help with the bay area members.
I need two tickets!
good luck with that
craigslist
Originally posted by teeohh:
craigslist

way to much Face value or more for preseason...
I now have some tickets for the Atlanta Game. PM me if looking. Also, I have Seattle, Chicago and Zona Tickets.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Hey guys my buddy and i are heading out from jersey to see the 9ers for the first time at the stick this year. I was wondering if anyone has 2 tickets that they are willing to sell for the cardinals 9ers game on 12/14. PM me and let me know.thanks guys.

Originally posted by dald1:
Hey guys my buddy and i are heading out from jersey to see the 9ers for the first time at the stick this year. I was wondering if anyone has 2 tickets that they are willing to sell for the cardinals 9ers game on 12/14. PM me and let me know.thanks guys.

pm sent. I have 2 to 3 sets of 2 for this game. And a parking pass as well for the HUGE TAILGATE WERE GOING TO HAVE.
2 tickets still for tonights game...$40 for both...PM ME asap

UR55 Row 9
I bought tickets online and they seem pretty real but I'm still kinda cautious does anyone know a for sure way to tell they are real before game day lol?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I bought tickets online and they seem pretty real but I'm still kinda cautious does anyone know a for sure way to tell they are real before game day lol?

try calling box office and giving them ticket barcode #
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

try calling box office and giving them ticket barcode #

415-GO-49ERS (415-464-9377)

Share 49ersWebzone