There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

PARKING PASS FOR SALE VS. SEAHAWKS 09-20

(pick up today or tomorrow at the gate)

PM me if interested (selling for another Zoner)...

- 98
Originally posted by kidash98:
PARKING PASS FOR SALE VS. SEAHAWKS 09-20

(pick up today or tomorrow at the gate)

PM me if interested (selling for another Zoner)...

- 98

Sold!

- 98
2 TICKETS FOR TOMORROWS GAME

SECOND 28, ROW 16

$160 for the pair (I bought it for $95 each, face value of $71)

- 98
Originally posted by kidash98:
2 TICKETS FOR TOMORROWS GAME

SECOND 28, ROW 16

$160 for the pair (I bought it for $95 each, face value of $71)

- 98

are the tickets still for sale?
OLIVER did they call you?
I need 1 ticket for season opener , anybody got an extra ?
  • CrazyNinerFan
  • Info N/A
You still have Niner Tickets available
I have two sets of 2 for the Rams game. 2 in LR SEC 26 5 rows from the field and 2 in LB SEC 22 (10 YARDLINE) ABOUT 13 rows from the field.
  • WiL7
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22
Hello fellow NINER fans me and a large group of friends want to go to a game this season. By large group I mean 15-22 people. Any game would be fine, is there anyone who has a large amount of tix or knows how I can get that many for a decent price.
I may have my tickets to the Rams game available. LE 39, row 42 - on about the 5 yard line. Sat in these on Sunday and they are GREAT seats!

PM me if interested.
I have a pair of 20 yard line Upper Box 47 Row C tickets available for the Rams game. These are my season ticket seats and I can't make the game. You could either PM me or call me on my cell phone (310) 977-9208.

Thanks.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I have two sets of 2 for the Rams game. 2 in LR SEC 26 5 rows from the field and 2 in LB SEC 22 (10 YARDLINE) ABOUT 13 rows from the field.

My LR SEC 26 ROW 5 SEATS ARE SOLD! I still have two great seats in LB SEC 22 (10YARDLINE 13 ROWS UP) for sale for the Rams Game. PM me. (I also have a pre-paid parking pass)
I am selling my Rams tickets!

Section 28
Row 30
Seats 9,10

$150 for the pair. Please shoot me an email if you are interested, as I will probably throw them on ticketexchange for $160 on Monday.

Email: therobman8@yahoo.com
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I may have my tickets to the Rams game available. LE 39, row 42 - on about the 5 yard line. Sat in these on Sunday and they are GREAT seats!

PM me if interested.

I'm selling the tickets and the parking pass at face value - $193 total. They are going up on the ticket exchange and ebay soon, though. PM me.
I need 2 tickets to the Falcons game, anybody have em?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home