LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have 2 tickets to Sundays 49ers vs Seahawks first home game on about the 30 yard line. Lower East Stands 25 about 43 rows up. Great sideline view, Jumbotron, and cheerleaders. Did I mention the cheerleaders?

All kidding aside I'm looking for face value ($98 each) for these tickets. Let me now if you are interested.

Dave
[email protected]
FOR SALE!

2 tickets to home opener vs Seattle.

Seats are Upper Reserve Section 18, Row 1, seats 13 & 14

These are front row, isle seats about the 25 yard line.

$200 for the pair/OBO
UP FOR SALE ONCE MORE

1 ticket for sale! Home Opener vs. Seattle Seahawks (Sep. 20, 2009)

$80 LR Sec 28 Row 16 (Face value is $71, I bought it for $85)

I'm trying to get my hands on a single game ticket and I keep running into the high priced ones. I'm mainly going for the tailgate though. I'll be happy if I can watch the game on a tv in the parking lot. Do any of the webzone guys watch the game in the parking lot? I wouldnt know
I need to find 4 tickets to this weekend game against the seahawks....i dont care where they are or if they are together so long as we get into the game...i dont want to spend more than $60 for each so most likely they will be Upper Reserved

My dad, brother and me have gone to every home opener since 02 and we dont plan on missing this one even in tough times

even if you have 2 or 3 tickets PM me
my buyer flaked (use to it) anyway I have Two Tickets Together for 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS this weekend. LR SEC 26 nice seats just under the overhang. $199 for both tickets. I take Pay-Pal or cash. I can fedx tickets as well. I have the parking pass sold for $50 but if someone buys my two tickets I will give them 1st crack at the parking pass. (I have 3 people in line for the parking pass....go figure lol) PM me
Originally posted by kidash98:
UP FOR SALE ONCE MORE

1 ticket for sale! Home Opener vs. Seattle Seahawks (Sep. 20, 2009)

$80 LR Sec 28 Row 16 (Face value is $71, I bought it for $85)

SOLD!

Anybody got a parking pass for sale for the SHEhawks game? Around the san jo area?
I have 1 Ticket possibly 2 for the opener this weekend against seahawks.

Great seats in Lower East 41 Row 10.

Thease are great to take pictures of Jerry rice and other hall of fame players as they enter the half time show!

I'm asking 120 a seat OBO!

PM if interested.
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
I'm trying to get my hands on a single game ticket and I keep running into the high priced ones. I'm mainly going for the tailgate though. I'll be happy if I can watch the game on a tv in the parking lot. Do any of the webzone guys watch the game in the parking lot? I wouldnt know

Which game are you looking for? How much are you wanting to spend?

Pair of 20 yard line tickets to the Rams game on 10/4. Seats are located in Upper Box 47 Row C Seats 3 & 4. Will sell them for face value $98 each. Please advise asap. Thanks.

[email protected]
Originally posted by 49erJim:
my buyer flaked (use to it) anyway I have Two Tickets Together for 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS this weekend. LR SEC 26 nice seats just under the overhang. $199 for both tickets. I take Pay-Pal or cash. I can fedx tickets as well. I have the parking pass sold for $50 but if someone buys my two tickets I will give them 1st crack at the parking pass. (I have 3 people in line for the parking pass....go figure lol) PM me

SOLD SOLD SOLD! MY TICKETS AND PARKING PASS ARE SOLD!!!
Originally posted by jgalvan:

Thease are great to take pictures of Jerry rice and other hall of fame players as they enter the half time show!

PM if interested.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Originally posted by jgalvan:

PM if interested.

Umm yaa actually, the hall of fame player halftime show is not against the seahawks.. its against the Falcons, i was informed of this by the 49ers ticket office themselves.
Looking for 2 Tickets for the game against the Bears.

Section 18 or 20 Lower Box

PM with info.

Thanks,
Share 49ersWebzone