LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
i HAVE TWO TICKETS FOR THE 49ers vs Tenn with a parking pass. Lower Box Sec 22 - 10 yardline 13rows up. Nice seats. PiggyBack. PM me.

Are you gonna go to ANY games this year, Jim?

yes I am going to the Atlanta game, Chicago and Zona game. and Jacksonv game and at least One PLAYOFF GAME!
i have 2 tickets for the ATLANTA FALCONS GAME LR SEC 26 5 ROWS FROM THE FIELD. PM ME.
i'm going to the rams game tomorrow guys, do you think i can buy a ticket there? off a scalper? it doesn't matter where i sit? I'm thinking i can get a ticket for 40 bucks tomorrow. what do you guys think?
Hi i'm from new jersey looking to fly out to my first 49ers game i was wondering if some one can tell me where the best seats are and where the best place to get tickets are. thanks so much joe
There is a buy/sell ticket thread that has been stickied on the top of this page for a while
Originally posted by backontop:
There is a buy/sell ticket thread that has been stickied on the top of this page for a while

• Ang
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=124402
I have 8 AWESOME VIEW tickets!! I am not looking to make any money off of them because I get them from a season ticket holder and he doesnt profit from them either... I just cant go to this game. Here is the seat info:

Upper Reserved Section 16 Row 16 Seats 20&21
Upper Reserved Section 16 Row 15 Seats 16&17
Parking Pass Included

Upper Box Section 14 Row F Seats 16 & 17
Upper Box Section 14 Row G Seats 16 & 17
Parking Pass Included

PM me or send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks!

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Oct 6, 2009 at 11:52:35 ]
Still have two tickets to the Atlanta Game LR SEC 26- 5 ROWS FROM THE FIELD.
Anybody selling tickets for this Sunday, Im in need of two. Hit me up

Originally posted by anubis5:
Anybody selling tickets for this Sunday, Im in need of two. Hit me up

pm me
if anyone has 1 cheap noise bleed ticket send me a message!
Change of plans... can't make the 9ers/atlanta game. Selling the tickets for face value ($140 for 2). Lower reserve 28, Row 7. 7 rows from the field. P.M. me if interested. I live in Morgan Hill (south San Jose).
Originally posted by lottslovechild:
Change of plans... can't make the 9ers/atlanta game. Selling the tickets for face value ($140 for 2). Lower reserve 28, Row 7. 7 rows from the field. P.M. me if interested. I live in Morgan Hill (south San Jose).

PM sent.
I have two for the game this weekend, 49ers vs Atlanta Falcons, Lower Reserve SEC 26 and only 5 Rows from the Field. $150 for both. Cash or Credit Card. PM me if you want them.
Share 49ersWebzone