LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nah. Some of the seats that they have availble now weren't even available as the $400 tail gate package. I've been periodically watching it all week.

Literally have sets of 4 tickets, entire rows etc (20+ seats) available in good sections all of a sudden.
Anyone have a main lot parking pass for sale under $100? PM me pls
they have HELLA TICKETS at ticketmaster.

I wonder why?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
they have HELLA TICKETS at ticketmaster.

I wonder why?

As I said above... The 49ers tried to outsmart themselves by restricting supply and forcing people to buy their own seats at Ticketmaster Exchange and Stubhub. When they didn't sell they were forced to try and sell them at face value on TM itself, which is what's going on now.
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
As I said above... The 49ers tried to outsmart themselves by restricting supply and forcing people to buy their own seats at Ticketmaster Exchange and Stubhub. When they didn't sell they were forced to try and sell them at face value on TM itself, which is what's going on now.

I love that stubhub had to humble themselves and sell tickets well below what they wanted them for. Full of lulz
lol, tickets are stupid cheap now.
lol, tickets are stupid cheap now.

Two $50 seats UR
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Two $50 seats UR

I know that the prices will go up in the NFCCG at candlestick next week. (if sea. wins tom.)

With that said, I wonder if i partied with the webzone next sunday, wait until the last minute, purchase my ticket at the cheapest price, and have the ushers scan my ticket on my phone?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Two $50 seats UR

I know that the prices will go up in the NFCCG at candlestick next week. (if sea. wins tom.)

With that said, I wonder if i partied with the webzone next sunday, wait until the last minute, purchase my ticket at the cheapest price, and have the ushers scan my ticket on my phone?

A few people bought tix at will call yesterday.
Anybody know when tix for Falcons game goes on sale as I'm definately going?

Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Anybody know when tix for Falcons game goes on sale as I'm definately going?

Seats on stubhub aren't bad at all right now. I'm guessing they go on sale tomorrow morning?

I'm looking to go to ATL as well. If anyone else is going to ATL please send me a PM, let's meet up.
#Falcons vs. #49ers at 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. (EST) Monday at Ga. Dome/Ticketmaster. (4 max limit)
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Seats on stubhub aren't bad at all right now. I'm guessing they go on sale tomorrow morning?

I'm looking to go to ATL as well. If anyone else is going to ATL please send me a PM, let's meet up.

pm sent
Hi everyone just joined the forums I am going to the game I am a die hard 49ers fan from Canada what section is everyone sitting in?
Guys if and WHEN the 49ers make the Super Bowl after they beat Atlanta this weekend, I need ONE ticket to the Super Bowl just One. Thanks Guys.
Share 49ersWebzone