LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 258 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Parking Pass for Cardinals game needed
Do any of my Webzone Tailgate buddies have an extra ticket for the Fins game? My partner has both of our tickets for this game and I wouldn't mind driving over from Tahoe for this week's game to see the Niners get back on track.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Tahoe Brad
Got 2 tickets to the Dolphins game this sunday. I am at work right now so cant remember exact seats but they are in LB14 Row X, 2 seats in the seats 1-15 range il know exactly when i get home today. Great seats on the 20 yard line right behind the home bench about 20-30 rows up. They retail 133$ each an Im trying to get a little more based on offers so far. If your interested email me at [email protected] thats my email it will be easier to communicate cause of how big this forum is. thanks.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I have ONE SEAT to EACH of the 49ers last two home games.....

Asking $40 for one, or $70 for both together (one ticket, 2 games).

UR Sec. 5, Row 23, Seat 25

In Sacramento. Can paypal/e-mail forward.
[ Edited by JD81 on Dec 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM ]
My tickets to the Dolphins game are LB14 Row X Seats 7 an 8. great seats see my post above. Face value 129.00$ Asking for 130$ email me my address is above thanks.
I am looking for 6 tickets to the Arizona Game. Can anyone help me out. I am bringing my Family to the Bay Area for New Years. Been looking for tickets. It will be my 4 kids first NFL game. Email me [email protected]
[ Edited by OUTKAST49 on Dec 6, 2012 at 3:54 PM ]
Morning folks,

I'm in the area on business and would love to get to Candlestick Park this Sunday for the Dolphins game, if anyone does have a single reasonably priced ticket please do get in touch.

If its a physical ticket I'm in the Sacramento area today/tomorrow and down in the City at the weekend.

Please PM me

thank you
Rich
FOR SALE:

(2) TICKETS TO 9ERS VS MIAMI GAME

LOWER RESERVE 36 ROW 3 (RIGHT BEHIND FIELD GOAL POST)

I DO NO HAVE A PARKING PASS, I PURCHASED FROM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER, DUE TO WORK I CANNOT MAKE IT.

300 FOR THE PAIR.

EMAIL ME: [email protected] I RESPOND ASAP. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 9ERS
Had a listing here for tickets but I just sold them recently...sorry. GO 49ERS
[ Edited by CALiiGeDDon on Dec 9, 2012 at 9:25 AM ]
NEED TWO FOE THE AZ GAME PLEASE. PM A NINJA

Originally posted by sacniner:
NEED TWO FOE THE AZ GAME PLEASE. PM A NINJA

sup ninja! no ticketz, doe.
I Have season tickets to the NEW stadium and want to transfer or sell my SBL. I have two tickets in section 120 row 29 seats 17-18. Great seats! Section is sold out. Lower section, visitors side, at the 15 yard line. If you've seen any prices for the SBL's you'll know that I only want serious inquiries. Please PM me and we can negotiate. I recently suffered a hardship and it kills me to do so but I need to transfer or sell the seats.
anyone know when playoff tickets will go on sale to the general public?
Anyone selling tix to the first niners home playoff game?
trying to make the playoff trip down from san diego let me know if anyone selling playoff tickets. of course when they become available
Share 49ersWebzone