LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
PM me if you want free tickets for tonights game!!!
Originally posted by BossIXTA:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
WHAT DOES ""PM"" ME MEAN???

think about it for a few.

page me?
pay me?
ping me?
phone me?

Fk idk lol

oh ok, my co worker just told me.... private message right?

yes! Welcome to the Zone, bro.

Where in So Cal are you?

Long Beach...

Nice. I lived in Belmont Shore for about 5 years. In San Clemente now.
  • BossIXTA
  • Info N/A
WHAT DOES ""PM"" ME MEAN???

think about it for a few.

page me?
pay me?
ping me?
phone me?

Fk idk lol

oh ok, my co worker just told me.... private message right?

yes! Welcome to the Zone, bro.

Where in So Cal are you?

Long Beach...

Nice. I lived in Belmont Shore for about 5 years. In San Clemente now.

right on, are you going to the game tonight?
i have 2 tickets im trying to get rid of, for free!!!
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by BobS:
Dumb question, if somebody arrives at the stadium with out tickets for the Denver game can tickets be found? Either at the box office or someone selling them off the lot? I live 500 miles south and a lot of things would have to fall in place for me to go.
I have never been to the Stick, only watched games in person when they played the
Rams in Anaheim. About 3 things need to fall in place to hit the road, that is what keeps me from buying tickets ahead of time. Common sense says preseason games don't sell out, but what do I know.

If you do make it to the game, just look for those "cats" on the bike... They'll sell you tickets, just haggle with them...

Kidash,

I'll be making my first pilgrimage to see a 49ers game this October to see the Falcons game. I'm a Canadian living in Shanghai, China and don't see how I will be able to procure a good ticket for the game. Can you suggest a good website where people overseas can buy tickets? Or, as the guy above just mentioned, can I just show up at the stadium and find myself a ticket? I need to book my airline tickets asap, but I don't wanna be left cool in the parking lot. Any advice???

Cheers,

Dana

Dana, I have two tickets piggy back in Lower Box Sec 22 (49ers side 10 Yardline) that I will sell you for that game if we can get one other person to buy my other ticket for the Falcons game. I take Pay-Pal I am going to that game so I could send you the ticket or meet you at the game. I done this before many times and I am sure some will back me up on this. Is there anyone else looking for just one ticket to this game?

49Jim,

Hey, thanks for the quick response and, yeah, I'm definitely in on this!!! With my flight tickets now 100% booked, I'm 100% in. Perhaps we could e-mail each to sort out all the details. My e-mail is [email protected]. Sounds good?

Cheers,

Dana
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Originally posted by BobS:
Dumb question, if somebody arrives at the stadium with out tickets for the Denver game can tickets be found? Either at the box office or someone selling them off the lot? I live 500 miles south and a lot of things would have to fall in place for me to go.
I have never been to the Stick, only watched games in person when they played the
Rams in Anaheim. About 3 things need to fall in place to hit the road, that is what keeps me from buying tickets ahead of time. Common sense says preseason games don't sell out, but what do I know.

If you do make it to the game, just look for those "cats" on the bike... They'll sell you tickets, just haggle with them...

Kidash,

I'll be making my first pilgrimage to see a 49ers game this October to see the Falcons game. I'm a Canadian living in Shanghai, China and don't see how I will be able to procure a good ticket for the game. Can you suggest a good website where people overseas can buy tickets? Or, as the guy above just mentioned, can I just show up at the stadium and find myself a ticket? I need to book my airline tickets asap, but I don't wanna be left cool in the parking lot. Any advice???

Cheers,

Dana

Dana, I have two tickets piggy back in Lower Box Sec 22 (49ers side 10 Yardline) that I will sell you for that game if we can get one other person to buy my other ticket for the Falcons game. I take Pay-Pal I am going to that game so I could send you the ticket or meet you at the game. I done this before many times and I am sure some will back me up on this. Is there anyone else looking for just one ticket to this game?

Jim can be trusted if you do buy if from him... A lot of the Zone' members have bought from him before...

I've bought tickets from Jim and attended many webzone tailgates with him. Has always delivered.
looking for a ticket for the opener but cant spend that much, pm me if you got something
I have 4 Tickets for the Battle of the Bay!

Section Lower East 41 Row 10 Seats 1, 2, 3 & 4.

I'm asking $480 which is Face Value OBO.

I will E-mail Tickets via 49ers ticket forwarding system.

E-Mail or PM if interested.
[ Edited by jgalvan on Aug 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM ]
I have two tickets for Seahawks vs. Niners on 9/20.

Section 28
Row 30
Seats 9,10

All I want is $160 for the pair. Please Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, as I do not check this thread often!
[ Edited by SJniner7 on Aug 19, 2009 at 11:44 AM ]
I got 2 tickets for the Niners/Raiders on Saturday.

Seats are in pull-out section, row 45, right on the 50.

Face value per ticket is $98, I want $40 bucks each, comes with a parking pass.

I would rather eat the tickets than give them to a Raiders fan so keep that in mind, please.

PM if interested.
Originally posted by jgalvan:

I'm asking $480 which is Face Value.

Dayum! Those look like awesome seats, but I wouldn't want to sit there against the Raiders! We will be f**king duking it out for sure! Any available for other games??
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Aug 19, 2009 at 11:57 AM ]

Four tickets for saturdays game. Selling for 15 each. UR25 can see big screen, get at me

Anyone interested in these seats? PM offer.
UR55 Row 9. Raiders/49ers

$50 for 2 tickets.

Yo, J - are 1-4 on the scoreboard side of section 41, or on the aisle between section 39 and 41? In other words, do the numbers increase from right to left or from left to right as you face the seats?
Seats are not the aisle seats. My row only has 8 seats mine are the ones next to the rail. You can see the entrance where half time show comes in.

I'm also selling 1 ticket to the battle of the bay if interested.

Jose
818-519-1271

Yo, J - are 1-4 on the scoreboard side of section 41, or on the aisle between section 39 and 41? In other words, do the numbers increase from right to left or from left to right as you face the seats?
Share 49ersWebzone