There are 155 users in the forums

Bear Pascoe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Saying how awesome he was going to be and how he was a steal for us? From all the reports I've seen, the dude can't catch worth a crap and has been getting run over in blocking...maybe I'm imagining things...to the search function Batman! Dooloodooolooodooooooo!!!!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=123919

Yup! People were already calling him Vernon's replacement and he hasnt shown anything yet! I think we will stay with "Mr. Alligator Arms".... Correction, "Mr. Alligator Arms" (That blocks well).
Over the top judgments for or against someone at this point are asinine. People who say Rookie X is going to be the next coming of Superstar Y are just as pointless as getting your rocks off on blasting someone else's excitement.
There might have been a little too much optimism on this board about him based on little or nothing, but I wouldn't go the otherway just yet and begin to think he's going to be nothing even before his first preseason game. I'm still rooting for him. Heck, I'm still rooting for them all.
Line up guys. Where are all the Pascoe-lovers at?

I still like him. He could still develop if someone gives him a chance.
Oh man, that's a low blow!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Line up guys. Where are all the Pascoe-lovers at?

Awesome, awesome.

It baffles me that people actually thought he could pass Davis, let alone Delanie Walker even.

But not even on the PS, having to hope to make it on some other team -- that's low.

• the_woad
  • Info N/A
He's a small tackle with good hands. If people had delusions of grandeur then that's on them.

There is no shame in being a role player at the highest level of America's favorite sport. Cheers to Bear.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
If I am the 49ers, I am really nervous right now. What if VD goes down in the first quarter of the game? You will have to play an entire game without a blocking TE. Maybe you can have an OL play as TE, but then the other team has 0 worries about trying to cover that TE in the passing game.
Originally posted by fryet:
If I am the 49ers, I am really nervous right now. What if VD goes down in the first quarter of the game? You will have to play an entire game without a blocking TE. Maybe you can have an OL play as TE, but then the other team has 0 worries about trying to cover that TE in the passing game.

In this offense you would hope that Vd wouldn't have to stay in to block all the time but if VD goes down and some blocking is needed I think someone like MRob could handle the blocking for a game.
Share 49ersWebzone